He loves me?

Venti walked over to Y/N.

"This is my good friend Y/N!"

Y/N POV:

What's going on?!

"Y/N! Your so incredible!"

"Y/N! Your so strong!"

"Y/N! How did you do that?!"

"I-"

Venti whispered in Y/N's ear.

"This is what it feels like to be popular"

Jean walked through the crowd with Aether, Kaeya, and amber, with albedo slowly following behind them.

"I must say I'm surprised that you are able to use such abilities Y/N, you played a key part in taking down stormterror and the abyss order just now, I think I can speak for all the knights of favonius when I say thank you."

Jean nodded her head to Y/N.

Y/N POV:

This is what being popular feels like? I'll admit I didn't expect it to involve such big crowds- but I suppose it's nice?

"Let's give Y/N some space everyone" amber gestured to the crowd surrounding them.

The crowd dispersed.

"Thank you for the help with Y/N, if it wasn't for your help, the fight could have lasted much longer, or we could have even lost the fight."

"I- it was no problem- it really isn't that big of a deal-"

"Well I think I've said enough, me and the rest of the knights should get going and help people around the city with the aftermath.

Jean and the group on knights except for Aether walked away into a different part of the city

Paimon floated close to Y/N and wore a face of surprise.

"Wow Y/N! Paimons surprised! Paimon didn't know you could do that!"

Y/N chucked.

"Well there is a lot of things you don't know about me, but if you don't know them, I might not even know!"

Paimon chuckled.

Y/N sighed.

"If you excuse me.. I've had a very exhausting day.. so I am going to the nearest inn... and pass out on the bed...."

Paimon chuckled AGAIN.

Aether gave Paimon a sharp look.

"Paimon would you be quiet?!"

"Wait for me Y/N! I can't stand another moment with these two!"

Venti quickly followed to the already leaving Y/N

Venti and Y/N went into the inn room that Aether and Paimon had used.

"Finally a bed to pass out on."

Venti chuckled at Y/N.

"Oh shut up, you spent an entire night at the cathedral in a CHAIR you must be tired from that"

Y/N was about to go into one of the bedrooms.

"Wait- Y/N.. about.. what you said earlier today-"

Y/N POV:

I was hoping to get into the room before he could bring it up, but knowing him, he would probably walk in anyways and try to talk about it.

"Make it quick, emotional rollercoasters are tiring."