The celestial space

This chapter is completely optional to read, as reading it doesn't really change the story I just wrote it for fun as an idea for a little in between chapter

"Huh? Where am I?"

Y/N woke up in an endless black void

"Hello! You don't know me, but I know everything about you!"

Y/N turned around and a glowing round light was floating behind them.

"I'm the celestial guardian!"

"Who are you?"

"Child are you deaf? I just said who I am!"

"Alright- better question WHERE am I?"

"Your in your mind! A better place to call it would be the celestial space, every god has one, it's their brains imagination and idea space!"

"That's confusing-"

"No worries! It's normal to be weirded out by this space! Not every god gets access to their celestial space, it's a rare occurrence for each and every god!"

"How is it rare?"

The celestial guardian hesitated for a moment but continued on shortly after

"Most gods only reach this space by focusing really hard during meditation... or they're dead-"

"WHAT?! NO- I CANT BE DEAD- THATS IMPOSSIBLE-"

"Let me finish! Or if the arms of death are almost in reach of the god! So your not DEAD, but your almost dead!"

"Why?! An arrow through the stomach wouldn't be enough to kill someone would it? It was closer to the side of my stomach Anyways"

"Well after you used the elemental burst, you might have been blinded for bit, then, the fatui got some more hits in."

"But i don't remember that?"

"You were concussed afterwards so it's normal that you don't remember that!"

"Oh-"

"Well our time together is almost up, do you have any other words to say to me?"

"Why was i here for such a short about of time?"

"Though you were here for only 5 or so minutes, in reality it's been 5 hours! I do hope to never see you here again, even though it has been a pleasure!"

"Is they're any advice you have to give me?"

The orb hesitated for a moment, but finally blurred out something.

"It's all In your head dear.."