He knows...

Y/N woke up the next day very tired.

They sat up in the hospital bed and looked to the side of them, where venti was still in the chair.

Fortunately asleep in the chair

Y/N POV:

Venti stayed here ALL night?

He's too sweet at times.

Now that all the commotion with dvalin and signora was over. Y/N remembered something they had stressed about for awhile a few days ago

Y/N POV:

I just realized I never did get to find out who sent me that love letter- with all the trouble with dvalin and setting him free from the abyss orders control-

That I never gave it a second thought

Barbara walked over to Y/N

"Good morning!"

Y/N POV:

Damn it's morning already?!

Well I guess I did see the sun shine through the window. It's nice outside.

"Oh. Good morning"

"I'm happy to say that you made quite a quick recovery! The injuries you sustained were very serious and bad, but you healed at a surprising rate!"

"That's good then"

"Very! Although before you go I'm going to do a physical exam to make sure everything is normal!"

"When's the exam?"

"Now"

Y/N POV:

Well that was fast

"First up is getting up out of the bed!"

Y/N lifted the bed covers from their legs and slowly started to swing their legs over to the other side of the bed and slowly stood up out of the bed.

"Excellent! Now walk over to me."

Barbara walked a little farther away from the hospital bed and made a hand gesture telling Y/N to walk over.

Which Y/N did slowly, but successfully.

"Excellent! Now just move your arms and your head around in any direction but SLOWLY"

Y/N slowly moved their arms out and around and moved their head left to right.

"Alright! Just change out of your gown and your free to go!"

Y/N hadn't even noticed that they weren't in their normal everyday clothes, and was instead in a hospital gown.

Y/N went into the bathroom to change out of the gown and into their normal clothes.

And walked out to see a now awake venti.

"Doing alright now my dear?~"

"I should be asking YOU that"

"It was nothing, some ice and a kick to the stomach isn't a lot, however her taking my gnosis did more damage than anything, and getting it back was something that you failed at doing"

"Well that's too bad, but I did the best I could"

Venti POV:

Even after getting a hard beating from signora and her goons, they're still fine, they can be so strange sometimes.

"But I feel like she'll be back after she finds out I have a gnosis myself, and after healing from some injuries would be the smart thing for her to do"