Chapter 2

I wake up as some one presses a cool cloth to my face. I go to say something but start coughing instead. Pain rips through my back as every cough comes. Someone gently lifts my head and brings a cup to my lips. I graciously drink the cool water then lay my head back down. I groan in pain.

"Shh... it's ok Drogon." I hear the mistress say.

"M-m-mistress?" I say with a raspy voice.

"Shh.... don't try to talk." She says as she moves my hair. "How's your pain?"

"I'm fine, mistress." I say as I try to push myself up.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! No! Lay back down." She says as she pushes a bit on my shoulder. I lay back down and sigh. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes." I say and she leaves and soon comes back with some food. I eat as much as I can before falling back into unconsciousness.

(Three weeks later)
So I am allowed to get up and work again. I am in the gardens. I love working in the gardens. I love planting and growing the flowers.

You would not guess it by looking at me. I stand over 6 feet tall, I have more muscle than most men, my left eyebrow has a scar through it (although I have no idea how I got it), my skin is as dark, and I always look like i'm glaring at you, when i'm really not.

I pulls some weeds out and water some of the flowers. I don't know why, but I love being out here. It feels so natural to be out in nature. I used to sneek out at night and make a makeshift tent and sleep outside.

I also love to go to the stables. I love petting and brushing the horses. Again it just feels so natural. I feel most at home in the stables and gardens. I have no idea why. I hope that one day I will find out. I sigh and lay back into the grass and watch the clouds roll by. I close my eyes and relax.

I hear someone coming I sit up quickly and look in the general direction. I see Kalen.

"Drogon?" She says quietly. She is very shy.

"Yes?"

"Umm... the master request that everybody comes to the main house." She says.

"Ok." I say getting up. We walk back to the main house and walk in.

"Ok now that everyone is here. I have an announcement." The master says as he looks at us all. "You have all heard of the mother of dragons right?"

"Yes." We all answer.

"She is coming to stay in this house." He says and everyone starts talking amongst themselves. My jaw drops a bit. "Listen. Listen everyone. Drogon." He says looking at me.

"Master?"

"You are in charge of getting the house in order for our guests and making sure that they are as comfortable as possible." He says.

"Yes master." I say then he starts delegating other chores to the others. He is about to dismiss us. "Uh. Master?"

"Yes, Drogon?"

"Forgive me for interuppting, but when will they be here?" I ask.

"Oh! I suppose that is important isn't it?" He chuckles. "My apologies. They will be here in two days." My eyes almost pop out of my head as the other servents starts to panic slightly.

"Hey!" I say getting everyone's attention. "Relax. We can do this. All we have to do is work togeather. We've had to do the same thing with less time than this before. Just stay calm and if you get your task done early, then help some one else." I say and they all nod.

"Drogon is right. We can do this." Kalen says. They all nod.

"You are dismissed." Our master says. They all leave and I goto follow. "Uh. Drogon?"

"Yes master?" I say as I turn around.

"I want to thank you for your help. We could not pull this off without you." He says.

"There is no need to thank me, master." I say. He smiles.

"You are our best servant, Drogon. You are more like a second son to us." He says and it is my turn to smile. I nod. "Well I shan't keep you any longer." He says and I leave with a smile on my face.

(Daenerys' POV)
I made the decision to goto a fairly good size city and we were invited to stay at a rich man's house. I am told that he has quiet a few slaves. I plan on fixing that. We shall arrive there in two days time. I hope the man does not take me as an ignorant woman. Many people see me that way.

"Daario. Do you know the city to which we are going?" I ask captain of the second sons.

"I do my queen. I also know the family we are staying with." He says.

"You do?" He nods. "How does the master of the house treat his slaves?" He chuckles.

"More like servant that he has known for years. He does not use the word slave he always says servant, and if someone says slave he corrects them and says servant. He has one slave he treats more like a son than a slave." He says with a small smile.

"That slave is my favorite. He is a good listener and he has ways to always make you smile. But the master's son is a cruel man and enjoys treating the servants no better than animals. The one servant takes the brunt of his anger to protect the other servants. That has earned him many beatings and bruises." He says sadly.

"By the son?" I ask.

"Yes. That boy never said a cross thing or a mean word to anybody." He says. I nod.

"You will have to point him out to me when we get there." I say and he nods.

"Gladly mistress." He says as we continue. We ride for a few more hours then we make camp. I speak with Missandei about somethings.

"I suppose you are right about that Missandei." I say with a smile.

"Something else is troubling you mistress." She says.

"Yes. I have never heard of a master treating their slaves more like servants. I have never met a kind slave master. Daario say that he treats them like close friends." I say.

"Some are not cruel. You are not." She says and I look at her.

"But you are not my slave. I have not slaves." I say. "I wonder what it will be like there."