Chapter 9

I wake up the next day and I look down and see that Dani is still sleeping on my chest. I smile then lean down and kiss her head. After I do this I lay my head back down and I stare at the ceiling. I begin to think about everything that has gone on, up to this point. I sigh and kiss Dani's head gently. Just then I feel her stir slightly. She takes a deep breath as her eyes flutter open. She looks up at me and she smiles.

"Good Morning, Drogon." She says and I smile.

"Good morning." I say as I lay on my side to face her and I wrap my arms around her. "I could get use to this."

She smiles and looks down then a light blush fans over her cheeks. "So could I."

We lay there with a comfortable silence between us as we hold each other. She looks up at me with her amazing blue eyes. I lay there and stare at them as her hand slowly makes its way to my face. I slowly close my eyes as her hand begins to stroke my beard.

"This feels so strange," I say as I sigh contently.

"What does?" She asks.

"Having a loving touch to my face. Most of the time when I got them they were cruel." I say and she stops her hand and I look at her.

"Never again will that happen to you. I promise." She says and she kisses me gently, and I do the same. She pulls away and she scoots closer to me as I wrap my arms around her. We lay like this for what seems like forever before she pulls away and looks at me.

"We can't see each other tomorrow." She says with sadness in her eyes.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?" I ask and she gives me a small smile.

"No. It is Dothraki tradition for us to not see eachother for a full day and night before we marry." She says and I sigh.

"Oh." I say and she lays her head down and scoots closer.

"I never want to leave this. I never want it to end." She says and I smile.

"Neither do I." I say and then I hear footsteps outside my tent. "Unfortunatly I think we are about to be interrupted."

Then Krazzo, Daharrio, Jorah, and my mother come in. She looks at them sleepily and she turns. I just glare at my ceiling after her small warmth leaves me.

"Can I help you? Why have you come here?" Dani demands and I smirk. I love her attitude.

"Khaliessi, there has been a issue with the Khalessar." Sir Jorah says and I sit up and look at them. I may not know a whole lot about my people yet, but they are still my people. We look at each other and we quickly get up then we all walk out of the tent. There are two towns guards kneeling with bloodied faces and they are surrounded by blood riders.

"Krazzo, explain." I say and he steps up next to me.

"These two pale faces came to the camp. They demanded to speak to you and Khalessi. They came with weapons drawn. They threatened us." He says. Danni and I stand there with unchanging faces. I turn and look at her and she jerks her head towards them, so I take a few steps towards them and one of them look at me with recognition.

"D-drogon?" He asks and I nod.

"What do you want?" I demand and the second guard glares at me.

"You killed your old master and his entire household. You are to be brought to justice." The second guard says.

"I only killed Jeoff. He killed all of them, and then he attacked me. He went mad." I say and the guard glares at me.

"You lie! You killed him!" He says and I stare at him.