Chapter 7

I sit with Dani and my mother as I hear stories about my brother taking over the Kahlessar. I sit there not saying a word. I stare at the flames if the fire as they reach towards the sky. I hear a woman grunt and I look up as one of the slave women are grabbed by one of the blood riders. She then begins to seduce him and I look at then in disgust.

"Are they always so repulsive?" I ask nobody in particular. I feel Daenarys' eyes on me and she follows my gaze.

"That is the Dothraki way." She says simply. I scoff and get up.

"My son, where are you going?" My mother asks.

"For a walk. I.... I need to think." I say as I walk away.

"Drogon, please don't-" She begins and I look at her.

"Do not worry mother. I will not go very far. It's just a lot to take in." I say and I walk out of the center of the camp and I head out in a random direction and end up at a river I've never seen before. I go to the bank and sit there. I stare out into the water as if some mystical being is going to come out and explain everything. I bring my knees up to my chest and scoff.

'Yeah right, Drogon. The likely hood of that happening is the same as me meeting my brother again, before death.' I think and I lay my forehead on my knees. I sit in this position for a good long while, and then I feel a cool wind hit my back and I look up. I am no longer at the river. I am in the middle of a blizzard.

I stand and start walking. I have no idea where I am going. For all I know I'm walking in circles. I sigh and shake my head. I stumble upon a animal skin tent. I am hesitant to go inside. I don't know who or what is in there. I slowly make my way into the tent. Inside there are animal skin trophies and weapons on the walls. Then there is a baby coo to my right. I whip my head around and see a man that looks a lot like me sitting there with a baby.

"Who are you?" I ask in the Dothraki tongue. I assume he's Dothraki.

"I am the great Khal Drogo." He says and I look at him strange.

"Daenarys' husband?" I ask and he nods. "I suppose i'm your brother than."

"Drogon?" He says as he stands and walks towards me. He touches my face and then puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls my forehead to his. I feel this strange exchange. I am able to identify it as... Love? My brother wraps his arm around my neck and I can't help but wrap my arms around him in a loving embrace.

"I am so sorry, Drogon. I should have watched you more carefully!" He says as his voice cracks slightly. I pull away and see that there are tears in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"I did not watch you like mother had asked me to. You not being with us.... I am to blame." He says and I shake my head and pull him back into the embrace.

"Do not blame yourself brother. You were barely 10 winters. You could not have been expected to watch out for me so far away from home." I say and I take a deep breath. "I am no angry with you."

I feel Drogo sigh and I think that there is a wet drop that falls on my shoulder, but I ignore it. The baby in his arm cops and I look at him.

"Your nephew, Rheago." He says and I take my nephew out of his arms.

"Rheago." I repeat and Eyes to looks up at me and smiles. I go and sit down and Drogo sits next to me. "He looks a lot like Danni." I comment and Drogo grunts.

"Drogon," Drogo says and I look at him. "I want you to take Danni, as you call her, as your Khalessi."

I look at him shocked. "I cannot do that. She is your Khalessi, and besides I am not the Khal. I just found out who I am. I was a slave, brother. I worked for masters. No bloodrider in his right mind would follow me." I say and he gives me a pointed look.

"I am going to tell you how to become the Khal. Now listen to me." He says and proceeds to tell me how to run a Khalassar. I listen very closely. After he is finished he looks at me.

"Do as I have said, and if you need guidance find someone you can trust to help you. Our mother and your wife have much wise council." He says and I sigh. I nod my head and try to process everything he has said.

"You better be getting back. They may be wondering where you are." He says and I stand and kiss Rheago's sleeping head and then hand him back to Drogo. I go to leave the tent when he calls me back.

"Drogon, wait. This belongs to you." He says and he puts a thread around my neck with a pendant in the middle and there are six beads around it. I look up at him

"This is mine?" I say and he nods.

"It fell off when you were taken. I've kept it since that day, as a reminder. To never let my guard down." He says and I look at him and I smile.

"Thank you, brother." I say and I embrace him one last time and I leave the tent. I walk back the direction that I think I came and I sit down. I put my forehead on my knees.

My head snaps up and I feel my whole body is stiff. I stretch out and feel something hit my chest. I look and see the pendant that Drogo placed around my neck. I get up and walk quickly back tot he camp. I stride right through the outer skirts and right back into the center. I go right to where Daenarys is sitting and as she turns I place my lips on hers. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. I pull away and look at her.

"What was that about?" She says.

"I want to marry you, Daenarys." I say and she looks at me wide eyed. "It is an order. From my brother."

Her eyes fill with tears. "You met Drogo?"

I nod. "And Rheago. Daenarys, I want you. I want to be with you." I say and so kiss her.

"I want to marry you." I say as I kiss her again. "I want to be by your side as you rule the seven kingdoms. I will lead the Khalessar and you the rest of the world."

She looks at me and she smiles and kisses me again. I feel eye on us and I look at them as a growl escapes my throat. Everyone looks away. I look back to Daenarys.

"Let us be married soon. I do not want to put this off." I say and she nods.

"Yes. Lets." She says and I kiss her again and I hear my mother clear her throat and I look at her. She is giving me a very stern look and I pull away from Daenarys. I sit very close to her and she places her hand on my knee. I kiss her neck and she gasps sharply.

"When do you want to be married?" I ask her and she swallows hard.

"Tomorrow." She says and I smirk.

"Can it be done?" I say and she nods and looks at me.

"Yes." She says as she glances at my lips. I smirk and decide to tease her. I look away as she tries to kiss me.

"Mother, what would it take for the Khalassar to be ready for a wedding tomorrow?" I ask her and her eyes grow wide.

"Tomorrow? That would take a great amount of workers! More than the entire Khalassar has, my son." She says.

"What about with the Second sons?"  Daenarys sighs. My mother shakes her head. Daenarys sighs and lays her head on my chest.

"Daenarys, my love, why don't we wait for a fort night?" I say and she looks at me.

"A fort night? Why?" She says and I smile.

"Because a wedding is something special and I want the full effect for you." I say a an she sighs.

"I've already had a wedding." She says.

"But I haven't. I want to do this the right way. Please just give me that. Please?" I say and she sighs.

"Alright. I suppose we can do that. Only because I love you." She says and I smile.

"I love you too." I say and I kiss her.