Chapter 6

I take her to a secret place in the gardens. It is a pond with a bunch of fish, ducks, turtles and other animals. I sit near the bank letting my long black hair blow in the wind as I watch the life in the pond go on.

"This place is very beautiful." She says and I smile.

"Yeah. This is the one place in the garden I really feel safe and at peace." I say and she gets on her knees behind me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"What are you thinking?" She asks and I take a deep breath.

"What is it like to be free?" I ask and she looks at me and smiles.

"Well, you no longer have a master. You may do what you want, with in reason of course. You can go where you want when you want, and you may be with who you wish to be with." She says and I look at her.

"Is that how your life is?" I ask and she sighs.

"No. I have far too many responsibilities to do that." She says as she sighs.

"So, you're not really free then." I say and she looks at me.

"No I am free. I just have a lot of responsibilities." She says.

"No. You aren't free. Not truly." I say and she looks at me and I stare into her eyes.

"When you've been around long enough. You begin to see the same eyes in different people." I say as I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. She looks at me. "You have the eyes of a woman who is not free. Not happy. You're not really free. You aren't happy, and that breaks my heart, Daenreys."

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. She sits in my lap and lays her head on my shoulder.

"You are the only one that sees." She says. I sigh.

"What would make you happy?" I ask and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks.

"What makes you happy? I want to know." I say looking her in the eyes.

"I just want someone to stand beside me and support me. No matter what happens."She says. "Someone I can love, call my own, and that will never leave me."

I look down then back at her. "Do you think I would be a good candidate for that?"

She smiles. "You are the only canadidate." She says and she kisses me.

I kiss her back and she turns fully to face me and I pull her close. She rests her forehead against mine and I look in her eyes.

"I don't want to go to fast." I say and she nods.

"Agreed." She says and she smiles at me. I smile back and kiss her nose and she scrunches it up.

"You're beard tickles." She says and I smile.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"No your not."

"No i'm not." I say with a smile and we hear someone coming towards us and I quickly set her next to me. Then one of her men come around the corner.

"Khalessi, we have a problem." He says and I look at her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"The Khalessar." He says and she gets up and follows him and I follow suite. We get to where they are and I see one of the men, I can only assume is Dothraki, attempting to rape Kalen. I run and tackle him and we start rolling in the mud and punching each other. I hear Daenerys shouting for us to stop. I punch him really hard in the face and it knocks him off of me and I feel two very strong arms pull me off of him as two warriors pick him up and pull him away. Then the whole Khalassar gasps.

I look at the Khalassar and they all cower back and I look at Dani.

"What's wrong with them?" I ask and I see a man out of the corner of my eye with a dagger. He moves towards Daenreys. As soon as he gets close enough I grab his arm and twist it. He drops the knife and I feel his bones break. He cries out in pain and I punch him in the face. He falls to the ground unconscious.

"Anyone else wanna try something?!" I roar angrily and the women and children cower back as the men look at each other. Everyone of them look away from me except an older woman. She stares at me and slowly walks towards me.

'Khaleesi, who is this young warrior?' She asks as she comes closer and I take a step back.

'A friend. He was a slave in the household I am staying in. Do you know him?" Dani asks and the old woman comes closer to me and I take a step back and watch her.

'Drogon?' She says and I look at her confused.

'How do you know my name?' I ask and the water begins to gather in her eyes.

'My son. My son.' She says and I stare at her. 'Khalessi, this is my youngest son. He was stolen from us when he was 3 winters.'

She says and my eyes grow wide.

(Flashback)
I was playing in the field with my brother when the Kahlessar was attack. I was separated from my older brother. I was taken from the field and given to a man who forced me onto a wooden horse who rode across the black sea. When the horse stopped at the wooden ground I was so sick and ran away from the men. I then ran into the mistress and they took me home.

(End of flashback)

I blink a few times and look at my mother. My mother. She had aged a little bit, but she is still beautiful.

'Mother.' I say and I stare at her and then I look at the rest of them. 'Where is my brother?'

My mother sighs.
'He is dead, my son. He is riding with the great stallion.'

I look away and sigh. I look at my mother again and smile. She then smiles back and she embraces me tightly, and I embrace her back.

I have a mother, I am free. It's amazing how little your life can change in such a little time. I feel there are more changes to be had.