Alpha snack

"I feel and look ridiculous." 

I really did, this had been my first operation in a swimsuit, especially one that made me look like some actress from Baywatch, the fact that this swimsuit covered hardly anything and made me feel naked, also my lack of a gun.

Black shrugs and keeps his eyes on the crowd, looking for the target.

'I think you make a pretty hot lifeguard new blood.' Eric says through comms.

"You look fine, now shut up and focus." Blake scolds as he gives me a glare.

Asshole.

Unlike me, Blake's undercover-involved shorts, plain beautiful long swim shorts, with pockets, I feel like Eric hates me or is seriously messing with me by giving me a swimsuit where the fabric leaves little to the imagination.

The case we got before Pheonix Gust ruined my morning was a two-man job, or in this case, it was simply for me and Agent Hayes, but the rest of the team decided to tag along with how important it was to capture the woman we were here for

The intel that was gathered would place this woman at this beach every day for the last week, she was a known dealer in V blood, it wouldn't be so abnormal of a case if it wasn't for the small fact that she was ex-police.

Camilla Breen once worked in taking down dealers like herself in the past, before she turned dirty, she never even got to the point of reaching our radar, until a week ago when she was reported being seen with known members of the Nine Teeth pack.

The Nine Teeth pack doesn't deal in vampire blood, they're a very pro werewolf pack and have a common hatred against anything vampire, so once this news came to our attention it was clear we needed to pick her up and see what she knows.

I find it all very pointless, she won't talk, but I don't ask questions, one dealer off the streets is good enough for me, even if they don't cooperate with us.

"Anything yet Kate? I feel like this thing is shrinking." I ask through comms, as I grimace down at myself.

Kate laughs. 'Not yet, she'll show, then Blake will do the rest.'

I snort out loud, gaining a cold look from Blake. 

I feel like messing with him a little, to pass the time "So." I start. "Agent Hayes, do you think you have what it takes?"

Eyes still on the crowd, he scoffs out. "It's not like I haven't done this before, I'm more than equipt to take down a lowly female wolf."

I'm either extremely warm or what he said was slightly hot, but I'm going to stick with the heat getting to me because no matter how many times I try to picture the scenario of Blake flirting, I want to laugh my arse off.

"Sure." I say sarcastically. "Modern-day casanova ladies, what's your best move? Glare at them until they cave?" I snort-laugh out.

Blake snarls at me lowly and I shut my mouth, satisfied with our small banter, for now, it's a big step forward to us being partners, eventually, he will open up around me and I can stop the urge to shoot him every time he glares at me.

I spot someone who looks like Camilla in the crowd of a bunch of surfers with their boards, I wait for her to turn around before alerting the team, after a few seconds she turns giving me a look at her face.

"Found her, by the group of surfers, pink bikini with yellow dots." I alert my team.

'You're up modern-day casanova.' Wayne jokes. 'Blaine keep cover close by.'

"I'm on it." I say before nodding to Blake as he heads in her direction.

I walk close by, smiling at the children as they run past me, I keep my cover with my eyes to the sea while I sneak glances at Blake as he walks up to Camilla, I see him smiling down at her, not a single muscle in his body is tense as he speaks to her.