Blood history

When I came to, I was no longer in the woods, or in the cabin, in fact- I had no idea where the hell I was.

Moving my arms and legs was pointless, I could feel the tightness of the binds that kept me still before I even tilted my head to look if I was bound.

What the hell happened?

I remember being in the woods, with everyone and then a ringing in my head suddenly put me on the floor, it was so intense, yet familiar, it was...

A door opened, and that's when I notice I'm in a basement of some kind, it was dark and I was the only one in the room, when the door opened fully and I saw a figure enter, my entire body went cold.

"Hello, Lorelei."

Rolen Keen was standing in front of me, holding a hot bowl filled with some type of soup in one hand, and in the other, he was holding a bottle of water.

Becca! I don't see her, I don't see anyone else, not Ren, nor Blake.

"W-What did you do to them?" I asked, flinching when he bend down get eye level with me.

My throat was killing, almost like someone had choked me, my voice was quiet, and broken, I could taste blood in my mouth the moment I spoke.

Rolen was really here, right in front of me... after all these years, here he was, in the flesh, his cold, evil flesh.

He hadn't aged a day.

Putting the bowl down on the stone floor, along with the drink, Rolen kneeled in front of me with a studious look as his eyes look over me, from my face to the rope that held me, to the gash on my leg that had dried blood on my jeans, from where I fell.

"Them?" He asked, his dark eyes staring into mine. "Could you elaborate?"

A chill went through my body, and I knew then that I had to stay calm, and not anger him, not knowing just what he'd do if I said the wrong thing, he could hurt Blake, Ren, and even Becca.

"Our daughter." I said into the cold room. "Where is Becca?"

Rolen sighs and then goes to sit on the floor, leaning his back against the stone wall of the small cold wet room, his eyes still focusing on me as I watched his every move cautiously.

"Becca." He said her name slowly, almost like he was testing it on his tongue. 

"Is that her name?"

What the hell is he talking about? Didn't he know her name?

"Rolen." I cried out. "Please don't hurt her, she's done nothing, w-whatever it is you have with me, leave her out of it!" I beg him, tears falling down my eyes.

I felt so helpless, so weak and vulnerable, there was nothing I could do but plead with him for her life, and Ren and Blakes.

I didn't want anyone to die for me, because of what I did to him, nobody should be involved in our mess but just the two of us.

"You think I'd hurt our daughter?" He asked with a scoff before sighing heavily.

"You really think I'm such a monster, Lorelei?" He scoffed. "The only monster here is you, taking my child away from me, and then dumping her with my lunatic brother."

"I knew we had our troubles, but I never thought you'd stoop this low, and after all these years, you still think it's me whose the monster?"

What the hell is he talking about? Either way, I can't have this talk with him now, whatever he is talking about has nothing to do with the present.