II

By Wednesday, 6 Billionaires had sent a gift with a card or just a card saying sorry they missed my birthday or something to seem sympathetic. One of them sent $100 a card.

"See I told you it would work, you buzzkill. There are only 3 more billionaires left to end a card or gift," Alissa said shutting the front door after collecting yet another gift, this one coming with synthetic flowers.

She wiggled her eyebrows at me opening the card and reading it out loud; "My sincerest apologies for not being able to make your birthday party this Saturday. Happy 21st Birthday Julia. From Ace Andrews." 

"You wrote when the party was going to be?!" I shouted at her.

"Well duh, I wanted it to seem legit, so I wrote the date, where it will be and at what time," she grinned at me innocently.

I gave her a deadpanned look, "Are you serious, Alissa?" I asked her before dragging my face along my face after she nodded her head with a grin.

what am I going to do with this girl?

"Anyway, I'm going to go change and head over to the dance studio. You coming with?" Alissa said to me.

"I got nothing better to do," I replied before following her up the stairs and going to our separate rooms.

Alissa was the actual dancer between us but we both did dance together until we were 17 so I can be semi-helpful in her classes, or I could just lounge around there and say to myself that being there counted as my cardio for the day.

I changed and waited for Alissa downstairs scrolling through Instagram. She was probably going to take a long time since she doesn't only procrastinate but she also is addicted to TikTok.

I turned on the tv after getting bored with my phone.

what to watch? I thought to myself, You know what I should be a responsible adult and watch the news.

I flipped to the news where it was talking about a new book released by Koda Crown, 'such a beautiful name to a beautiful face' I thought to myself, and it's true Koda Crown was an amazing author, not so amazing that deserved all of the hype, such as being on the news with a new book, but enough to be a known writer and maybe have an article or 2 about him.

All of his hype comes from his brothers, how good looking he is or horny people who like smut filled books.

His brothers are just as famous as him. His eldest brother, Christian Crown runs a few strands of clubs and hotels. The middle brother, Khalil Crown is the maker and designer of the Crown. A car luxury brand, which became as popular as BMWs, Teslas, Lamborghinis, Mercedes and other car brands in just its first year of being produced. Soon enough they became on the same level as Rolls Royce, Lambos and other luxury cars. I do have to admit Crown cars are sexy as fuck.

They are all so successful, (and sexy) I just know their momma is living the dream right now.

"God, he is so sexy," I heard Alissa speak from somewhere

I jumped not noticing she was here already, "Calm down, I'm not a ghost," she said amused by my display of shock

"shut up," I grumbled pulling myself from the couch and turning the tv off, "Let's just go,"

"Ok," she giggled 

We left the house and got in her car and she pulled away from the house, "You know I would be so in love with the Crown brothers, but I heard a rumour that they like to share 1 girl," she said before adding, "Not that I kink shame, but it is just not for me. Seems like something you would like though," she nudged me without taking her eyes off the road

"Shut up, Alissa," I sighed, "Stop believing every rumour you hear on TikTok," I told her

"Never. TikTok rumours give me life. I also heard Koda Crown was gay so that cancels out the other rumour," she said, "Maybe just Khalil and Christian like sharing girls,"

"Okay, that's enough," I turned up the volume on the radio up

Fingers Crossed by Lauren Spencer-Smith was playing which caused  Alissa to immediately pour her been-single-her-whole-life heart out to the song like her fake ex just cheated on her

up until Alissa was 18 her traditionally strict Asian mother and overbearing white father stopped her from dating but after that, her "overwhelming" personality kept her from dating. Overwhelming is the word most of her "failed talking stages" used to describe her.

~

We soon made it to the dance studio and her only class of the day started just 5 minutes after we got there. She had a hip-hop class with a mixed group ages 13-16. How fun.

majority of the class was laughter and TikTok showing and making and trying, with a tad bit of dancing, but everyone enjoyed it and nobody was left out, it was fun, and it definitely counted as cardio. 

Alissa and I went home and after a lot of persuading and even more threatening, Alissa convinced me to go out for drinks with her.

Alissa was known in our area and could bring me into clubs before I turned 21 and even bore she turned 21, just because she helped the bouncers, grandmother's cat down from a tree or some shit.

I don't hate clubbing or anything. It's just not something I'd do on purpose.

~~~~~

A/n, I'm lowkey liking this book guys :)

date completed:
UK: 09.04.22
US: 04.09.22

~Girly_Pineapple <3