III

I decided to take my time getting ready because it would take even longer for Alissa to get ready. I paid attention to detail and made everything perfect as I did my hair and makeup. I went through my closet to find something to wear.

'I don't know what to wear' I thought to myself

I picked up my phone, went to Pinterest and began my search for inspiration. I couldn't find anything that I could put together with the things in my closet.

I gave up and just decided on a spaghetti strap, a skin-tight black dress that stopped mid-thigh with a tiny slit. 

I don't gotta anyone I need to impress *mind shrug*

I put on stiletto heels even though I know damn well I'm going to regret it later.

once I was ready I yet again sat on the couch in the living room but this time picking up the book Diamond by Koda Crown. 

Like I said he is a good ass author, and he sure writes very... creative 'scenes'.

I enjoy his book to be quite honest.

I read for a little while. A little being a lie and I actually waited for like another 45 minutes. Then Alissa made her way to the living room.

She had her hair in defined curls and was wearing bright red lipstick. She was wearing a short gold dress with string-like things of gold hanging from everywhere on the dress along with gold stilettos to match.

She always looks good 

"Cmon girl, let's go!" she grabbed my hand pulling me off the couch excitedly like she hasn't gone to the club every other day during our spring break.

I got so lucky that my birthday was one of the last days of our spring break before we had to go back to college.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I groaned folding my page with my free hand and grabbing my phone and black purse stuffing my phone inside.

Alissa flew out the door, grabbing me and dragging me with her to her car before she drove us to the club.

When we got to the club Alissa ignored the long line of people, which I was not surprised about as she dragged me into the club after fist-bumping the bouncer who I gave an awkward wave.

"You know where the nasty shit u like is," she winked at me, "Just kidding, no kink-shaming," she threw her hands up in fake surrender, "But you have to take birthday shots and dance with me to just 1 song," she said

the downstairs of the club was one of those BDSM Dungeons. I'm not into hardcore BDSM stuff. Just, I like being dominated and I like a little sadomasochism in my relationship.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at her as we sat at the bar

"Hey, Alissa," the blonde bartender said as we sat down before turning her head to me and giving me a sweet smile, "Hey, Julia,"

"Hi, Star, how are you?" I returned her smile while Alissa waved

"I'm doing good, looking forward to your birthday party," she grinned at me, "You'll finally be able to enter here legally," she winked at me

Alissa and I laughed, "yeah" I replied

"Anyway, can we get this pretty lady 2 pretty shots for her upcoming birthday, and me 3 for being awesome?" Alissa asked nicely

"Will do. Usual, and on your tab?" Star asked Alissa

"You know it," Alissa grinned

Star made our shots and gave them to us. We knocked our glasses together lightly before taking our first shots together. We took our second ones and Alissa took her third before we made our way to the dance floor.