"Hey there Princess"

"Mr. Tibbles are you okay?" The lady said. Coach put something under his nose and he gained conscious again. "I'd like a cheese burger, fries, and a chocolate milk shake, please." This made the team laugh.

"I think he'll be ok we'll keep and eye on him. Oh, I'm sorry. He didn't have a chance to introduce us. I'm Michele Mackey, their tutor." "Hi, I'm Coach Bombay, their coach."

"Who said we need a tutor?" I heard Adam say. I agreed with him I don't like school. "Yeah I think we'd be just fine without school work." The team started putting out a lot of yeahs and reallys.

"I don't need no school." Dean said. Goldberg put an arm around her, "Now, Ms. Mackay, we're America's team here. Shouldn't we just be concentrating on hockey? May I suggest optional attendance?"  Everyone including me agreed with a bunch of yeahs. "We'll that's not a bad idea." Goldberg cut her off. "Call me Goldberg."

" Goldberg. Yes. School will be optional." Everyone cheered including me. "However! However, should you not attend, you will not be eligible to play." Everyone groaned.

Coach decided to tie us up which I thought was weird but I went with it. "Somebody better watch their hands." Julie said right next to me. I leaned over to her and whispered, "For real, these boys need to get their shit together." She nodded her head.

"Ew somebody licked me." Averman said from right next to me. I sniffed a bit, what was that awful smell? "Goldberg!" Everyone complained.
"It wasn't me!" He defended. "No it was me?" Dean yelled from behind me. Everyone started to complain. ".Really Dean?" I asked looking at him. He just smiled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"I don't know how to make this any clearer. You are a team. And to win this thing, you have to work as one. Now as one, skate!" Coach yelled. We all started to skate different ways and fell down. I fell right on top of Connie "Sorry Connie." I said. She sighed, "It's alright." I felt someone grab me by the waist and pull me off her I turned around and saw it was Dean. "Uh thanks." He smiled, "No problem." He then extended and hand for Connie and pulled her up.

We were all tied up.. again. "Alright everyone move to your right. Now." Dean yelled "Who made you boss? Everyone to the left." Well we all fell again this time I fell on Dean. "Hey there Princess." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got off him. "

"You guys can argue all you want. But I am not not untying you until you move as one." I sighed
This was our 6th time being tied up after falling and I was still in front of Dean. We all started to skate again and we were actually moving. We were doing it! "Now you're doing. Everyone turn." We all turned and we were just fine.

"You guys are starting to look like hockey players. I'm proud of ya team. You worked hard today. But hockey should be fun. Rancher Dwayne!" Coach yelled. "Yes, sir!" Dwayne yelled back. "Why don't you round me up some cattle."

_

We were in the locker room timing our pads when Connie spoke up "Girls are showering first. They will shower first after every game." She smirked and started walking to the bathrooms. I heard the boys groan.

"You need to come get your girlfriend Guy!" Goldberg yelled. I chuckled heading into the showers. I got finished put a towel around my body and went out to the side I changed on when I first got here. The boys were being gentlemen and not looking and just talking amongst themselves. I changed into something comfy

I took my hair out of the towel and started to blow dry and brush it

I took my hair out of the towel and started to blow dry and brush it. When it was done drying I put it in a low ponytail. We all walked to the cafeteria to get lunch. "Hey Harley do you wanna sit by me?" Dean asked me I blushed a bit. "Yeah of course." He smiled and we sat down. Julie was on my other side of me and Adam across from me sitting next to him Dwayne, and to his left was Fulton.

"I have an announcement to make." Mr. Tibbles Spoke up. "Ta da!" The room filled with a bunch of woahs and cools. Me and Dean looked at each other in excitement. "Hey y'all that's us!" Dwayne said excitedly. "Duh what'd you know?" Fulton said. Dwayne frowned a bit. But I looked at him and smiled he half smiled back at me.

"Today it's a Wheaties box. Tomorrow, it's video games, action figures, lunch boxes. The sky is the limit. Now just to make sure that everybody knows who you are, Try on one of these." Mr. Tibbles pulls out a jersey. "Fulton there you go. Coach. Come on everybody take your own. I'm not giving them out to everybody." I quickly went up with Dean.

Ruby 36, Ruby 36. There it is I pulled it out and smiled it was so cool. I sat back down at my table and Dean came up behind me. "Thirty-six huh?" I looked up at him smiled and nodded.

Hi I don't know what to say lol. -cat