The first game

I woke up by all the girls screaming at me "What!? What is it?!" I yelled at them looking at them. "It's game day!" Connie screamed. "You also have a date tonight!" Julie said. The girls squealed at me. I put my head under my pillow.

"What time it?" I asked them. "It's time to get up! Plus you get to see Dean today." Connie said pulling the pillow off my face. "Oh right." I looked over my clock it read 9:28. I sighed and got up. "Well are we gonna get ready for school or what?"

 "Well are we gonna get ready for school or what?"

~OUTFIT~

"We have to go to breakfast anyways it's 10:15. Girls you ready?" I asked all of them they nodded. We made it down to the cafeteria. And I saw Dean. "Hey princess I got you food." He wrapped me in a backwards hug.

We both went to the food area and sat down. I heard you too have a date tonight Fulton said out of the blue. Dean coughed a bit. "Maybe we do, maybe we don't the world may never know." He laughed at me.

_

"Are you excited for your date tonight?" Kenny asked as we walked to the classroom. "Oh whatever Kenny." I said blushing. "No I'm being genuine." He said in all seriousness. "I am. Dean's really hot."

"And probably good in bed." Averman butted in.
"Shut up Averman!" I yelled. "He's not wrong he probably is." Kenny whispered as we sat down.
"Don't even Kenny." I said laughing

I was walking with Guy to the hall where we were staying. "Luckily we have no homework!" I smiled. "I know homework on the night that we have a game is just not my cup of tea." He said
"Connie talks about you a lot. It sounds like you treat her really well." He smiled "I try." He said sheepishly

_

We were in the locker room girls on one side. Boys on the other. We were changing. I got done and walked to the middle and started to brush my hair. Dean was going to do it. He always does it. He came out of the other side and sat down by me and smiled I turned around so he could do it.

Luis started talking about this hot girl he saw in the stands, "Oh she was totally checking me out. Definitely thought I was hot." He said, his ego showing. "I don't think really any girl thinks you're hot Luis." He gasped at me sarcastically and stuck his tongue out at me. We laughed and walked out to practice.

_

That was a great practice everyone. Now go shower." Bombay told us. "I'm so hungry." Goldberg complained I scoffed behind him.

"Yeah no shocker there." Julie said in front of him. I walked into the showers and well showered. I walked out in a towel and changed into what I had on this morning. It wasn't dirty so why not.

When all the girls walked out I went over to the boys side

When all the girls walked out I went over to the boys side. "Hey we're all out if you guys want to shower." I smiled "Thank you princess!" Dean yelled I blushed and went to go brush my hair.

_

We were all walking into the stadium. I was nervous, but Dean was holding my hand and that was calming my nerves a bit. We walked into the locker room and started to get ready. "Averman where the hell is my brush!?" Connie yelled holding him by the collar of his shirt. "Hey I don't have it." He smirked putting his hands up in defense. She let go of his shirt and slapped him. Everybody looked shocked.

"It's uh in my bag, uh sorry." He was holding his cheek. She glared at him shoving him and getting her brush. "You ready for the game?" Julie asked.
"Yeah but, Dean still hasn't start on my hair!" I yelled looking over at Dean. "Sorry princess!" Dean said coming over and starting on my hair.

"Damn I wish Guy could do hair." Connie said as she braided her hair. "Maybe you could teach him." I said. She shrugged and walked away.
"Princess make sure to look all pretty for our date tonight. Although for you that's not hard at all. Just put on something nice, okay?" He said in a soft tone. "Mhm no problem." I said as he finished my hair. Dean turned me around and grabbed my face whispering, "Hey I know you're nervous but listen to me. You are going to do so good, and we're gonna win today, okay?" I nodded smiling softy, he kissed my forehead and got up.

Coach came in. "You ready to win?" He yelled. We all responded with yeahs. "Ok well let's get out there and do our best!" We all got excited and started heading out.

_

We were winning 6-0. Oh I've made two goals, Adam's made two, Guy's made one, and Dwayne's made one. I was right now on the bench. Connie just scored making it 7-0 I stood up and yelled, "Yes Con's you show'em."

"Yeah high-five some more. Man, my little brother could score on these guys." Some kid and the stands started big mouthing. "Man why don't you go bother him, then?" Jesse fired back at him. "Ha I ain't even got a little brother." The kid laughed. It was annoying. "Hey Jesse quit gabbin' and get on the ice! Show me you want it, son. Go!" Coach yelled at Jesse.

"Yeah show us you want it, son. Go!" The kid mocked Coach. I was skating out on the taking face off. The whistle blew and I quickly took the guy down that was in front of me passing it to Jesse. Jesse was doing good soaring down ice. "Come on Jesse!" I yelled skating behind him. He was doing good, but then some idiot slid towards him knocking him off his feet making him slide into the goal. I winced.

_
(I don't feel like writing the whole game lol)

We were walking back into the locker room and I was tired. We won but my legs were killing me. I went to the showers with the other girls. After I was done with my shower I walked out in a towel and went to the side that the boys weren't on and changed.

Eventually everyone was showered and changed, I was brushing my hair I had just dried it, when two arms went around my waist and a head went on my shoulder. "Hi Deany." I said putting my brush down. I knew it was Dean because none of the other guys would do this. "You excited for our date?" He asked, I turned around to face him, his arms still around my waist.

"Of course! By the way where our we going?" I smiled and put my hands on his chest. "That's for me to know and you to find out princess." He kissed my head sending tingles down my spine.

_

When we got back to the hotel and in our rooms it was about 3:00 that means I have 4 hours until Dean and I'd date. I decided to take a nap because I really needed one and I was super tired, it was an eventful day.

I decided to set my alarm for an hour, I mean the girls would want to get me ready for my date. I drifted off to sleep wondering where I was going for my date.