Cuddles

I got up and went to the bathroom checking my phone 6:00 a.m. I yawned and started to brush my teeth. I then brushed my hair, I knew Dean was going to want to do something to my hair.
I went back to bedroom and started to get dressed

when I was done I woke up Julie and she got ready. We walked out of the room with our suitcases and hockey bags. "Hey Harls,
Julie how are you?" asks Kenny "Good."

"Tired." Julie yawns. "Hey princess!" I turn around and see Dean and Luis. "Hi Dean."  He puts his things down and puts arm around me. Julie looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

(Time skip)

We got on the plane I sat in my seat it was the middle. I sat right next to Guy and Averman wow this is gonna be a ride. But then Connie came up next to Averman. "Hey Harley my seat's a few seats up, next to Dean and Kenny if you want it. It's the window, and Dean's middle." She smirked.

"Uh sure." Averman got up and I got up after him going to Connie's seat. "Hey Princess!"

"Hey, I let Connie have my seat because Guy was right by me. Mind if I sit?" I lied so Dean wouldn't get suspicious. They both got up and let me in. Dean put his arm around me and I smiled.

"Can I do your hair?" He looked at me, "Fish tail?" He nodded smiling. "Fine." I sighed and turned so he could braid it. "All done."  he said I turned and said thank you. I started to fall asleep and I put my head on Dean's shoulder he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on mine. I quickly fell asleep.

(Time skip)

"Wake up lovebirds we're here." Kenny said. I shifted and saw that Dean was practically on top of me sending me butterflies flies. "Dean you got to wake up we need to get off the plane." I whispered and rubbed his arm that was around my waist. "No you're so comfy." He mumbled and nuzzled his head into my stomach. I looked at Kenny and he put her hands up in defense with wide eyes. I sighed.

"We'll when we get to the dorms I promise you we can take a nap and you can cuddle me all you want." He looked at me. "Really?" I nodded my head and he smiled. He unwrapped his arms around me and stood getting the luggage out of the overhead bins. I noticed that he gave me Connie's stuff which was fine I could give it back to her once we got off the plane.

We walked out and Dean put his arm around me we were waiting for Connie to get off the plane. When she got off she smiled walked over to us and she gave me my bags and I gave her hers.

_

Once we were inside the hotel place Mrs. Mathews took us up to our hallway. Here's the girls dorm. We all walked in and it was kinda big. They weren't bunk beds which I loved. The beds were high like college beds which was good because we had a space for our hockey bags and drawers for our clothes. We put our suitcases in the corner of the room stacked on each other.

I walked into the bathroom unpacking my things. I don't if there would be a problem with the bathroom yet. I mean one bathroom and three teenage girls is a little questionable. "I'm going to Dean and Fulton's room. I promised Dean I'd cuddle with him." The girls awed and I rolled my eyes playfully at them and walked out.

I knocked at the door and Fulton answered the door. "Hey Harley we're still unpacking." I walked in and smiled. "Hey princess!" Dean smiled at me. "Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" He shook his head no. "Nah that's fine you can just sit on my bed." I sat on his bed and looked at his suitcase all the clothes weren't folded. I sniggered and started to fold them.

"Hey I said you didn't need to help Harls." He took my hands that had a shirt in them. "Yeah, but I was folding your clothes plus it'll help time go by faster so we can cuddle." I said. "Fine." He mumbled letting go of my hands. I smiled and continued. When we were done he put his suitcase at the end of his bed. I pulled the covers down and got under them and Dean came and laid on top of my stomach and pulled the covers on us. "I got my stuff in th- oh uh. Do you want me to leave?" Fulton asked Dean mumbled yes.

"Uh Fulton I heard Julie saying there's an extra bed in Guy, Adam, and Charlie's room." Fulton nodded and walked out. Dean wrapped his arms around me tighter and I smiled playing with his hair. "Sweet dreams lover boy." I said messing with his hair. I fell asleep not to long after that.

_

I woke up to Dean shaking me lightly, "Hey princess do you wanna go to the lounge area?" I looked at him and smiled. "Uh sure." He smiled and picked me bridal style.

"What are you doing?" He smiled and ran out of the room and down the hall to the lounge. No one was there that was pretty surprising, but I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep. He put me down on the couch and sat down putting his arm around me. I snuggled up to him and he turned on the outsiders. (pretend emilio isn't in it lol)

"Hey Harley?" I turned to look at him. "Yeah?" He looked nervous. Would you maybe wanna go out sometime. I mean I know we just met and everything, but your super cool and I like you, a lot." I smiled a big smile.

"I would love to, and for the record I really like you too." He smiled. "Great I'll pick you up at 7:00 after our game tomorrow." "Sounds great." I snuggled back into him and we continued watching the movie.

Kinda regret rewriting this but I hated adding so much people in the other one lol.