Ignoring avu

Chapter 30

Sid went to her room and found her standing in balcony and tears were continuously rolling through her cheeks.

He felt bad and went from their and went to dinning hall and told something to his family members and they agreed.

Avu came back and sidshek left for their office. Avu was not feeling well Because of crying. Her face was dull and pale. She didn't had her lunch because she somewhere knew that she did wrong.

She was sitting in her room and was lost in deep thoughts. Priti came

Priti: chachii

Avu: hi-hi priti baby come sit

Priti sat in her laps and avu was caressing her hairs

Priti: chachi how do you and chachu met

Avu: actually when i was working in clinic at that time he came with your papa and he was having tooth decay

Priti: ooooooo

Avu: and yes priti you should not eat chocolate so much. I mean you can eat chocolates but only twice a week and you should brush your teeth twice a day.

Priti nodded and Vaish came

Vaish: come baby have a afternoon nap

Priti jumped from Avu's lap and kissed her cheek and went with vaish.

Skips to evening

Sidshek came and sat on the couch. Avu came with the water glasses. Abhi took one glass and thanked her.

She came to sid, he took the glass without even looking at her and straight went to his room, ignoring her. She felt bad and also went to her room.

They both didn't had dinner. All family members convinced them but they were stubborn just like their patner.

Avu was crying. After some time she went to washroom, relaxed herself, took a warm shower for half an hour and came out and tried to sleep but sleep was nowhere in her eyes.

She was just staring at wall and was lost in her thoughts and suddenly

CLIFFHANGER !????