Season 2 Jaan??

Chapter 46

After 4 years

Sm1's pov

4 years. It has been 4 years he betrayed me, he left me alone, he snatched my happiness. Whyy?? What was my fault in it? I should have better died. But no i will not die i have to live for HIM. I love HIM and HE is my life. HE is only reason i am living for. God why are you doing this please give me some strength to face this things please.

End of sm1's pov

Sm2: avu what are you thinking??

Sm1 is avu

Avu: nothing jaan just how you and rii supported me in my difficult times.

Sm2: enough avu leave this i am here for you always and you know na I love you.

Avu: hmn i love you.

They both hugged each other.

Sm2: come onn i don't want crybaby i want chubby avu just like you were in our college days. The hottie avu with whom all girls were jealous and boys were mad.

She blushed.

Avu: shuttt up

Suddenly doorbell ranged and sm3 came with sm4

Sm3: yarrr avu your baby is irritating me and from now onwards don't send me with him.

Sm2: here comes our baby.

Avu: rii i am not talking to you.

Sm3 is rii

Ri: sorry avu

Avu: and yess don't talk bad about him. He is my life.

Ri: sorry

He side- hugged and a tear escaped from her eyes. And because he hugged her. She remembered how abhi hugged her on first day of her marriage.

Ri: come onn chear up girl.

She saw him with teary eyes and hugged him and started crying and he let her cry. Although he was on verge of crying. Who will not cry when your best friend is crying.

Sm2: avuu calm down baby please.

Avu: i miss abhi bhai , vaishu di , maa , jai and all i miss them so much.

Ri: avneet

She started crying violently

Ri: what happened

Avu: call me avu

He smiled
Ri: avu listen to me you have to live for your baby ok so is this way you are going to tackle the challenges in your rest of the life.

She shook her head

Ri: then don't cry ok

She nodded

Sm2: i am not talking.

Rineet: jealous 😂😂

The trio laughed and they saw sm4 staring them. Avu laughed nervously and quickly broke hug

Avu: i am sorry ahan

And she hugged him.

How's the first chapter of Season 2

Who is Jaan??