Shock!?

Chapter 48

(Mature content continues. If you want to read then read or else its your wish but hate comments won't be tolerated and you will be reported by multiple accounts)

He hovered upon her and again started smooching her. Both were kissing each other hungrily. He started placing wet kisses on her jawline and neck. He found a soft spot and sucked it making it purplish.
He saw that and touched the hickey with his thumb and kissed it and smiled. He again kissed her.

He slid his tongue but she teased him and didn't gave him permission.
His hand went down exploring her body and squeezed her ass hardly but gently. She gasped and he took advantage and slid inside her tasting her mouth.

He interwined his fingers with her and kissed her forehead then cheeks and went to lips.

He stripped her clothes leaving her in inners and same with him. His hands reached on her back and he saw her. She nodded and within a few seconds her bra was removed.

He started sucking her one breast and massaging other and pinching and twisting her nipple make it harder. She was moaning mess.

She can already feel his member near her bikini line. He did same with other breast and massaging the other.
He pressed her boobs harder and went to her belly button and inserted his tongue inside her belly button.

She rolled her head backside in pleasure.

Slowly his hands reached the last cloth on her body and he removed that too.

Sid: already wet

She blushed and without any warning her started sucking and licking her vagina gradually biting it. He inserted his tongue into her and started mouth fucking her.

She responded with a moan and was shivered under his touch. His one hand was on her right boob and other was rubbing her clitoris. Tears welled up in her eyes due to pain but extreme pleasure.

She cummed and he drank that hot cum and kissed her. He removed his boxers and she was shocked seeing his member. He again started sucking her breast and her hands reached to his member and started strocking it.
He moaned.

He rubbed his member with his hand and slowly entered inside her.
At first it was painful. He was slowly thrusting inside her. She was crying as his member was half dug in her pussy. He waited for sometime and let her adjust.

He kissed her and pressed her boobs to divert her. Her clitoris was paining. His one hand was on her boobs and other hand massaging the clitoris. After sometime she moaned and he thrusted faster.

As soon as she cummed, she felt a current in her vagina. She gasped an goosebumps arose her body.

He Pecked her lips.

Sid: you okay sweetheart?

Avu nodded and Pecked his lips. And they both slept cuddling.

Flashback ends

She was crying and she slept in balcony only.

Next morning

Avu woke up got freshed and went to kitchen to make some breakfast for janhan (jan+ahan).

As it was sunday they woke up little late and bah blah blah (formalities).

They gathered near table and wished.

Avu: good morning

Jan: morning bae

Ahan: tood porning (good morning)

She kissed his cheeks and served them Breakfast. Jan took her phone and was reading a msg she received. As soon as she saw msg. She was shocked.

Jan: a..avu see this

Avu took her phone and as soon as she read the msg, her life turned upside down. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Avu: .....

Grab some holy water guys and for me too. I can't believe this. I took two days writing this one chapter.
Please don't judge me Because this was my first time of writing mature content.

How was the chapter besharam log??