Faisu!

Chapter 50

Avu stumbled a bit but balanced herself. She looked up and found.

Avu: youuu!!!

Sm1: yess neet you remember me.

Avu: yes Tiktoker Mr.faisu

[Introducing Mr.Faisu A sweet polite guy, was best friend of avu during college days but lost her contact. Single but ready to be mingle. Pa of sid also like a brother for him. More will be revealed when i will remember]

They both hugged each other.

Fai: are you crying neet

Avu: no Tiktoker

(Fai calls her neet and she calls him Tiktoker)

Suddenly Jan came.

Jan: avu you are okay?

Avu nodded and ri came

Ri: avu list- (cuts him)

Avu: its avneet for you and don't talk to me.

Ri: listen please

Avu: shutttt up

Fai: Good morning sid here the rest of documents.

Avu saw him giving file to SID. She controlled her tears.

Ri: Mr. Nigam we'll talk in our cabin and sorry for disturbance.

Sid nodded.

Avu: yess Mr. Nigam i am sorry for disturbance (looking at ri) now this disturbance will never disturb you.

She walked away followed by Jan. Ri called his secretary to handle the sid because pa is avu.

(Now don't tell me secretary and pa are same. Secretary works for whole company while pa works for a particular person only)

Not by relation and he being biased to others. She gave proper interview and her qualifications. Ri also ran after them.

He drived the car thinking of Avu. How she struggled during the birth of Ahan (not now will be revealed later). Tears were falling from his eyes. Avu's and Ahan's face was continuously coming in front of his eyes.

He increased his car speed and went to her house.

He reached.

The scene infront of him shocked him as hell.