Accident??!!!

Chapter 40

She turned and saw priyal.

Priy: hii so whatcha doing

Avu: just making kheer

Priy: ohh wow actually sid is calling you

Avu nodded and went lowering the gas.

But priyal [remiding: i am priyal] being bitch she added peanuts. She stirred the boiling kheer and went from their dusting her hands.

Avu came smelled the kheer and shut of the gas and went in dinning room. She kept bowl in middle of the table

Sid: this smell hayye [kissing her hands]

She blushed and served everyone. Va drank and smiled

Priti: woww chachi this is amazing

Va: really very good avu

She praised her but started coughing.

Sid patted her back and observed kheer

Sid: what the hell avneet i told you not to add peanuts [yelling]

Avu: i didn't do that

Sid: then how did the peanuts came ha

She flinched. Priyal smirked with went unnoticed by everyone but not vaish.

Sid roared and called doctor. Till now va's face was swollen, her eyes were red and she was coughing badly.
Doctor came and prescriped her medicines gave her injection of sleeping.

Avu was sobbing and all went from the room but suddenly sid pinned avu to the wall. His eyes were red in anger.

Sid: why did you do that

Avu: siddharth i really didn't do that please trust me.

Sid went there from anger. She tried to stop him by holding his hand but he jerked and she started sobbing silently.

Whole day went and avu was crying but no one talked to her

At night

Sid came to HIS room and caught avu's hand tightly

Sid: listen i am going to sleep with priyal don't you dare to say anything to anyone.

He went and closed the door with thud. She went to balcony and stared at the stars.

And she slept alone in the balcony itself [on chair]

Next Day

Everyone woke upp but no one was talking to Avneet. She was sad. She cooked the breakfast and everyone came to dinning room and everyone were talking to each other but no one was talking to HER.

Priti was confuse that why is avneet sad so she started tickling her. Avneet smiled a lit bit and pinched her nose and priti did same.

Sid adored them but his face was straight. As today was sunday so everyone was home.

At afternoon only avu, priti and priyal were not sleeping.

Avu wanted to divert her mind so she started making pasta. As priyal noticed it she quickly went in kitchen took the oil bottle, went to the stairs and spilled the whole oil and left few drops in the bottle.

And she quickly kept the bottle on the table near the stairs.

Avu saw the bottle and was confused that how it went there. She went to the table and took the oil bottle.

Priti was running on stairs and she slipped due to oil and rolled down the stairs.

Blood started oozing through her head. She screamed and the moment sid came and saw priti laying in the pool of blood.

He was shocked as hell just like my readers are

Haina readers??

How is the chapter

Vomment

Stay safe and tuned

Till then bubbayye lovelies ♥️