Kiya Hiroya

His white hair is short, cut into a typical hairstyle for a man, his bright red eyes staring down fiercely at kirishima with a smile, like a psychopath.

Kirishima manages to break free from the hold on his wrists, grabbing kiya's instead. He pushes him away from him and says "Don't think I can't protect myself."

Kiya grabs his wrists again before he can enable the alarm, then he pulls him outside the door and closes it with a slam. He then starts yelling, saying how he should have known about emiko, how he has a right to see her, how this is ridiculous and he will take her if kirishima won't give emiko to him.

This continues for a while, until it turns violent and kirishima gets a punch directly to his face. He feels blood running down his nose, but he ignores that and then begins to dodge the attacks. He, himself only ever pushes kiya away from him, which only seems to anger him more.

Suddenly, they hear sirens as kiya has kirishima pinned to a wall, blood dripping from the top of his head, out of his nose. The police immediately arrest kiya and the men inside, one of them staying behind to ask kirishima what happened. Kiya will be questioned at the station anyway.

After he explains the situation, the officer says "I will take some statements from your parents... go get checked out."

He nods slightly and walks over to the ambulance that was called, as he did have blood dripping from his head. They check him over and say "Well, it looks badly bruised, but I don't think it's broken. As for your head, it's fine to just be patched up. You're a lucky young man."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods "Mhm.. maybe."

Emiko runs over "Dad!"

She hugs him and starts to cry, but he calms her down as the paramedics clean him up and put a gauze on his forehead for the wound there.

Paramedic: "What's your name sir?"

Kirishima: "Eijiro kirishima."

He nods "Occupation?"

Kirishima: "Firefighter."

Paramedic: "Oh wow.. that's impressive. And the other people in the house are?"

Kirishima: "My mothers and daughter."

The paramedic nods "Do you live with them or were you visiting? Were they visiting?"

Kirishima: "Oh no, this is my parents' house, my daughter lives with them because I have a busy job... so.. yeah."

The paramedics nod "That's fine. Ok, that's all of our questions. We'll let you go now."

He nods and picks up emiko, walking away from the ambulance and to his parents. The neighbours that called the police also come out and get questioned, but then kirishima's mothers thank them as well as kirishima. But they remind him of someone... lieutenant bakugou. The woman looks exactly like him.

Mitsuki smiles slightly "It's alright.... it's rare there's a disruption in the neighbourhood.."

Kirishima smiles slightly "Yeah.... sorry about that.."

Masaru shakes his head "No, don't worry about that. You remained quite calm.. do you have a profession in the emergency services?"

Kirishima: "Oh, yes. I'm a firefighter."

Emiko smiles slightly and nods, still in his arms, then mitsuki says "Really? What's your rank?"

Kirishima: "Lieutenant, yeah... I'm a temporary replacement at the moment. Unfortunately, my house was closed down a while ago.... so I'm just floating between houses at the moment really."