💜Freyda💜

Freyda starts crying and the nurse looks over, coming over with a bottle to feed her. They end up giving her to kirishima, who's happy to take her while she's feeding. Mina smiles slightly and talks to them a little more until they hear a familiar voice and look over to see todoroki and midoriya walk onto the floor.

Midoriya is about a month pregnant now, it has been a while and his bump is quite big in all honesty.

Midoriya's bump:

He smiles when he sees them and they come over to the small group

He smiles when he sees them and they come over to the small group. Todoroki pauses as he sees hiroshi and says "Mr. Ishida...?"

Hiroshi chuckles slightly and nods "Todoroki, I haven't seen you in a while, I must admit."

Kirishima looks between them, but then chuckles and shakes his head slightly, then midoriya looks over and tilts his head "Who's baby is that's?"

Kirishima sighs slightly and says "...my father's."

Mina crosses her arms "He left a fucking baby in the room."

Midoriya gasps slightly "Oh my.... that's awful.."

Todoroki looks over and sighs slightly, then hiroshi nods slightly and says "..well, she'll stay with kirishima's mothers, who have agreed to take her in.... but she has a disease called cystic fibrosis.. the hospital believe that's why they fled.... not that it makes sense because mr. Kirishima has cystic fibrosis as well... maybe they never planned on staying anyway.."

Kirishima shakes his head "To tell you the truth, I'm kind of glad...."

Midoriya smiles slightly and nods, then todoroki asks "How do you guys know eachother then?"

Hiroshi: "Oh, I married his older sister."

Todoroki and midoriya pause and look between them until kirishima chuckles and nods "You could have just said brother in law, but that works too I suppose."

Midoriya nods slightly "Mhm... oh! I need to go see kacchan, does anyone know which room he's in?"

Todoroki: "No.."

Mina shakes her head "No.. sorry midoriya."

Kirishima: "Um.. I think he's-"

Then bakugou walks out of the lift with mitsuki, who is talking to him about something or other. Mina looks over "Oh, there he is."

Midoriya and todoroki look over, then hiroshi says "Ah, I see. I thought I recorgnised him, I guess I wasn't mistaken."

Kirishima: "Where is yoka anyway?"

Hiroshi: "She's in her room. I'll go check on her."

Kirishima nods and watches as he goes, before turning back to everyone, seeing a confused look on the bakugous' faces. He smiles slightly and mina says "Ok, I know I don't even know the man, but I'm going outside to calm down."