Scars

He looks at it for a moment, before todoroki walks back in, followed by a few curious bystanders. Todoroki places the bandages on the side as kirishima's washing the wound.

Todoroki: "Does this happen often?"

Kirishima shakes his head "No, but often enough. It's ok, I know what to do."

Nodding slightly, todoroki steps back as emiko walks into the room, then tilts her head "It reopened?... that's not nice."

Bakugou walks over and takes the bandages, kirishima looks at him and raises an eyebrow, but lets him take his arm. Wrapping it in the bandage, he lets the arm go again after sealing it with some medical tape. He then silently walks away again, still too tired for social interaction from the long shift of the night.

Kirishima pauses a second, before turning off the tap and then picking up his glass, walking out of the room with everyone else following too.

Inko: "..what was that?"

Kirishima: "Hmm? Oh. Burn scar."

Midoriya: "...right.. I forgot you had that....."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods, then they sit back down on the sofa and mitsuki says "Well.. we should probably leave now. So, do you have everything you need?"

Emiko looks up "Oh, yes. Hold on."

She turns and runs up the stairs, before returning with her bag. Smiling her usual bright smile that almost matches kirishima's, she says "Ok, I'm ready!"

Kirishima smiles slightly as she comes over and hugs him, before aaving to the others and following the bakugous out of the house. Walking behind them, kirishima watches them leave, standing by the door and waving to them until they disappear down the road. He sighs slightly, then yawns, tiredness slowly overcoming his body.

Midoriya comes to the door and smiles slightly "You know... I never realised you had her so young."

Kirishima looks at him and smiles slightly "I was young.. trusted too many people that I shouldn't have.... but you already knew that."

Midoriya smiles slightly and nods, then they close the door and turn to see inko stood in the doorway.

Kirishima: "Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were there."

Inko smiles slightly "It's quite alright.... well, I best be off to work... goodbye izuku."

Midoriya smiles slightly and waves to his mother as she walks out of the door, waving back to them as they are both waving now. They then go back into the house, closing the door once more and walking into the livingroom.

Todoroki: "We best go to get some sleep.."

Midoriya nods slightly and then kirishima says "If you want, there's a guest room down that corridor there. 3rd door to the right. Driving this tired isn't a very good idea, so..."

Todoroki: "Oh.. that would be great, thank you."

Kirishima nods slightly and watches as they leave, then signals for bakugou to come with him. He does and follows the red head up the stairs, going into his old room. It hasn't really changed at all and kirishima smiles slightly to that, closing the door behind them.

He grabs a t-shirt from his chest of drawers as he does still stay here on occasion for emiko. Changing out of his uniform, he pulls on the shirt and turns to see bakugou has also finished changing. Smiling softly to himself, he then walks over to the bed and lays down, watching as the other male walks around to the other side and lays down with him as well.