2-rampage

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAH I CAN NOT WRITE ACTION LMAO

03/21/23

YOU heard bells ringing, informing you of midnight's arrival. After watching demons die all day you wanted in on the action. Once all the angels had returned to that white spot in the sky, demons from all over were ready to fight. Chahos was raging from all over, and for once, you felt like you belonged.

Amid your thoughts, you heard an ear-splitting sound come from behind you. The sound was unmistakable. You didn't want to turn around, and youdidn't need to, either. You knew what had become of your friend. But you didn't want to accept it. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you slowly turned around. You saw the wreckage of your friend's home, and the realization of what had happened hit you like a ton of bricks. You sank to the ground, overwhelmed with grief.

Molly's house was destroyed. She was dead.

'Kill him,' the mysterious voice said angrily.

"Who?" you asked.

'Him,' it urged.

My head swivelled to the side to reveal the man who killed Molly. There he stood, a large smirk on his face, seemingly proud of thedestructionhe had caused.I felt an overwhelming rage take over me, and before I knew it I had lunged at him. He stumbled backwards, taken off guard by my sudden outburst. I swore to myself right then and there that I would never rest until justice was served.