17- package

I would appreciate it if you guys commented and voted more! As an author, I enjoy seeing all of your comments and votes! When I see that nobody comments or votes I don't know if you enjoy my story, so If you guys could let me know if you enjoy this book that would help a lot! It motivates me to see you guys interacting with my book! Anyway on to the next chapter!

- al <33

MAKING MY WAY to the hotel after a long day of various overlord things, I was exhausted, to say the least

MAKING MY WAY to the hotel after a long day of various overlord things, I was exhausted, to say the least. Stepping into the threshold of those squeaky old doors, I had reached my current safe haven.

Taking a quick sweep of the area, the lobby looked empty. It bothered me that Al hasn't been showing up at all lately. As much as I would never admit it, I missed him. His never-ending smile, the mischievous glint in his beautiful crimson orbs. 'I shouldn't feel guilty for what I said. He was only using me....right?'

second-person P.O.V
you had a distant look on your face while thinking, the silence only now getting to you. 'Why in hell is it so quiet?' you thought. While you admired the peace, something was off. But before you could investigate Charlie popped her head in, and started running towards you at an inhumane speed.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! LOOK AT WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND GOT YOU!!" she squealed. Only then did you realize she was holding a box. 'If it were angel running at me with a box I would have had to guess it was full of sex toys.' you snickered to yourself. Once you received the mysterious box from Charlie your curiosity ran wild.