11 » Call My Name

11 » Call My Name

❝Who's gonna listen

When you run out of lies? (run out of lies)

Who's gonna hear you

When you words seem worthless?

Who's gonna save you

When you're out of time? (you're out of time)

Who's gonna want ya

When you're on your knees beggin',

Oh please take me at my word I'm desperate (I'm desperate)

I swear I never meant to hurt no one, no.

Oh, please stay for what it's worth

I'm desperate.

You're on your own...

So don't you call my name!

I will take you down.

Should've known that you've been dancin' with a wolf,

So don't you call my name!

I will take you down.

I'm not your friend

You burned the bridge

I chew you up and spit you out.

Oooh, there's no love for a lie and no love for a liar.

Oh, there's no love for a lie and no love, so don't you call my name.❞

-All Time Low, Dancing With A Wolf

Sirius was restless for the rest of the day.

Everytime he looked at James he felt disgusted and walked in the opposite direction, not wanting to feel the burden of his secret push into his skull. Sirius knew that Iris had to be told but he had no idea how that would affect his relationship with James. So, Sirius went to the only person he could go to when he needed guidance and that was Remus Lupin.

"Moony, what should I do? Should I tell her? She deserves to know!" Sirius wailed, looking distraught as he looked at his best friend for guidance. Remus sighed, rubbing his temples in an attempt to get rid of his pounding headache that was the product of his mind fighting itself for reason.

"I don't know Padfoot...I just can't believe he would do that! What was he bloody thinking? The twat! He's going to lose her!" Remus slammed his clenched fist on the table and yelled just as James walked through the door, Lily Evans under his arm as she clung to him like a leech. His vision was drowned by red as he went for James, Sirius acting quickly and holding him back while Remus growled at James, his face twisted in disgust.

"You bloody cheat! You deserve to be on the bottoms of hell by now you wanker!" Remus stopped struggling as soon as Iris walked in, her green eyes finding the way James was whispering in Lily's ear, kissing her neck. Iris' eyes narrowed and she grabbed Lily by the hair, tackling her down as the Marauders tried to get her off. By then, most of the Gryffindor Common Room was either rooting for the cat fight to continue or trying to get Iris off her twin before she raked her eyes out.

"You...You...I can't believe..I never learn do I?" Iris looked conflicted between thinking it was a dream and believing it was real life. With one last withering stare in Lily's direction, Iris marched up to James, slapping him clean across the face with the loud, spine shivering sound of her hand hitting his skin.

James stood looking at Iris in surprise, not knowing that was how she would react. Then, Iris started punching his chest, shrieking incoherable words through her sobs as Sirius came to wrap his arms around her, pulling her away from James and throwing her over his shoulder. Sirius shot James a look, making James squirm because he knew what his family taught Sirius before they disowned him for being a blood traitor.

Iris swung at Sirius' back, yelling for him to let her down but he just sighed, throwing her on his bed and tucking her in while Iris was slowly fading from exhaustion. As Sirius turned to walk away he swore he heard Iris say.

"Dancing with a wolf..."