13 » No!

13 » No!

❝Bite your face to spite your nose

17 and a half years old

I'm worrying about my brother finding out

What's the fun in doing what you're told?

I said "No!"

'Oh give it a rest, I could persuade you

I'm not your typical, stoned 18 year old

Give me a night I'll make you'

"I know you're looking for salvation in the secular age

But girl I'm not your savior"

Wrestle to the ground

God help me now because

They're just girls breaking hearts

Eyes bright, uptight, just girls

But she can't be what you need if she's 17

They're just girls

They're just girls❞

-The 1975, Girls

Iris woke up in the Hospital Wing,

which was a usual thing for her so she wasn't too concerned until she saw James Charlus Potter with his messy black hair that suited him so well and his innocent sleeping baby face. Groaning, she got up and wrote a note on a sticky, pushing it lightly onto James' forehead as she tiptoed out of the Wing, just noticing how much sneaking around she constantly had to do.

Iris noticed she was still in her robes and just went with it, leaving them on but still taking the trip to her dorm so she could get her textbooks that included The Enclopedia of Bat Eyes, House-Elves and Self-Hatred, Encyclopedia of Toadstools and Extreme Incantations. Iris brushed her hair, deciding it wasn't going to cooperate and left it resting on her shoulders before she grabbed her bag and hopped down the stairs, sighing when she realized how much homework she would have from Slughorn and Professor Flitwick.

Speaking of homework, Iris decided she would certainly have more once she saw her sister walking 'innocently' towards her, her black flats clacking on the floor with how tensely she was walking. Grabbing her bicep, she pulled Iris into an empty corridor with a hard look and began her neverending rant of meaningless (well- at least it was meaningless for Iris).

"Explain."  Was all it took for Iris to practically explode from emotions.

"I have no idea what you are on about Lillian." Iris retorted icily, starting to walk away from her hot-tempered sister.

"Explain what you have been meeting with Headmaster Dumbledore for!" Lillian whisper-yelled heavily, her breathing erratic- as if she had just run a whole field.

Iris stopped in her tracks, turning around and shaking her head, "Nothing you have the business to worry for, dear sister. " She stated, smirking and leaving Lillian in her dust, feeling confident as she walked to Ancient Runes.

For once in the whole school year Iris felt genuinly smug and mischievious. She didn't have drama or guilt holding her back and she was relatively happy about it. 

Well- until she saw Diana crying her eyes out after all her classes in the girls washroom.

"Diana? Speak to me! What's wrong!" Iris screamed in Diana's face, putting her out of her trance as Diana stared at her, her chest heaving with sobs.

"Someone killed my mum and dad...They killed them!" Diana screamed, her face darkening a s she recalls a memory.

"They kind of looked like James..."

"Wait...What?" Iris and Diana turned to see Lily, who was standing by one of the stalls, scanning the girls. '

"I have no idea.." answered Iris dryly.