The surprise

I was laying in my bed scrolling through Twitter. I looked at fanart of me and my friends. We all made YouTube videos together. They were really cool to hangout with, especially on Vr. Though sometimes I wish I could hangout with them in real life. I only have met them for 1 day which was 2 years ago. There's Juicy who is pretty crazy but he's probably the most fun to hangout with in VR and irl. Then there's Josh, he's fun to hangout with irl more than Vr, anytime you have a night out with him, you're gonna be having the time of your life. Then there's Mully who is the same as Josh basically. Eddie is fun both irl and in Vr. And then Narrator,he's also fun both irl and in Vr as well though I'd say he's funner irl than in Vr. We all have fun when we're playing together though. I don't think I could be more happy than when I'm playing vr with them. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. I was confused as I hadn't ordered any food or anything but I still got up to open it. I walked through my house and to my living room. I unlocked and opened my door. I stared wide eyed,mouth open for a few seconds. Standing outside my door was the boys,all of them,even Josh and Mully who live all the way in Australia and Kevin as well, he was holding a camera. "Hey Y/n!" Juicy said. As soon as he said that I leapt out of my doorway and into his arms. "Oh my god! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled tightly wrapping my legs around his waist so I didn't fall. He wrapped his arms around me. "Oh my god it's so good to see you irl again,we've been planning this for so long" juicy said. He set me down and I began to cry happy tears. I wiped them away and as I did narrator scooped me up and gave me a hug. "We've been planning this for months,it's been hard trying to keep juicy quiet about it" Narrator said with a chuckle. He set me down then Eddie, Josh,Kevin and Mully all hugged me at once. I was too shocked to say anything, I was bawling my eyes out from pure joy. After we were all done hugging and whatnot, I stopped crying, or well at least not as hard. I wiped away my still falling tears. "Well come on in guys" I said, leading them inside. They all followed. I shut the door behind them. "Make yourselves right at home, I don't have anywhere set up for you to sleep right now as my spare bedroom is my Vr room but I'll clean it up for you guys" I said. "No worries, we didn't really think about that part but hey we're just glad to see you man" Narrator said. The boys all nodded in agreement. "Snacks are in the pantry and I have stuff for sandwiches and some left over spaghetti from last night, or if you want I can give you my card to order food" I said grabbing my wallet to pull out my card. "Nah it's fine I'll order us some pizza" Juicy said,pulling out his phone. "No no please, you're my guests after all" I said,not wanting him to have to spend any more money since it must've cost a lot to fly over here. "You want wings right, buffalo?" He asked, looking up at me. "How did you know that" I asked. "Everytime I order food to your house you always want a 10 piece buffalo wing, usually from Domino's but you don't really care" Juicy said, with a chuckle. "How the hell have you remembered that, you've only ordered food to my house like 6 times" I said. "It's easy to memorize, Eddie likes regular pepperoni, Narrator also likes pepperoni,Josh likes pepperoni with green pepper and bacon and Mully likes Pepperoni sausage" Juicy said. "What the fuck" Josh said. "What it's easy to remember when it's the same thing you order everytime, you boys really should try something new" Juicy said,putting his phone away after I assume he already finished ordering on the website. "Should be about 20 minutes" Juicy said,laying back on the couch. "Alrighty then, I'm gonna go clean up that room" I said walking up the stairs. "I'll help!" Juicy said, hopping up from the couch. "Alrighty" I said knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer. "Oh me too" Narrator said, beginning to walk up the stairs. Soon all the boys were walking with me to my spare room. I actually had 2 beds in the spare room. It is pretty big,bigger than my room. "This is the spare room??" Eddie said. "Holy shit, I wonder how big your room is" Mully said. We began cleaning up. It was basically just a bunch of clothes and random shit that I had stuffed around it. I had led lights in there and an led sign with y/c/n(your channel name) on it. Once we got done cleaning up we admired the room. "So two of us can sleep in the same bed but there's 6 of us so who's sleeping with who" Josh asked. "Me and you can sleep in a bed together" Mully said to josh leaning closer to him. "Get the hell away from me," Josh said pushing Mully's face away. I laughed. We finally figured it out. Josh and Mully were in one bed and Narrator and Eddie were in the other, then Juicy would sleep in my room on the floor and Kevin said he would sleep on the couch. The boys moved their bags in the room, juicy moved his into mine. I heard another knock on the door. Juicy went down to answer it while I set up his little area on the floor. "PIZZA IS HERE BOYS!" Juicy yelled from downstairs. I finished setting up juicy's area and headed downstairs. I gave them all plates and then grabbed me a napkin and my wings. I immediately dug into my wings,making sure to leave nothing on the bone. Once I finished I wiped my hands and face. "Hey you missed a spot" juicy said,leaning closer to wipe the spot, or at least I thought. I assumed he was gonna wipe away whatever was left but instead he quickly kissed my cheek. All the boys burst out laughing as I turned bright red. "What the fuck!" I yelled covering my face with my hands. Everyone laughed harder. "It was just a bit calm down" juicy said, giggling and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I laughed a little too but we all calmed down after a bit. Kevin put away the camera as it was getting late.