The zoo!

I got up and put on some shorts. They were short black shorts that juicy's hoodie covered. I put on my socks and shoes then looked in my mirror and did my eyeliner. Juicy got up and wrapped his arms around my waist while burying his head in my neck. I decided it would be a fun instagram picture and I thought it would be funny to fuel the fans. They have already been going nuts over the several pictures of me and juicy cuddling. I told juicy to stay there and I took the picture then tagged juicy and put a heart in the caption. I posted it and waited. Juicy got his clothes on and we went downstairs. The boys were all waiting with the bags and cameras. "Where are we going today boys" I asked. "The zoo!" Eddie said. "Let's goooo" I said,grabbing my keys. "Y/n aren't you gonna ride with us?" Mully asked. "I had a funny idea to fuel the fans, they're already going nuts over me and juicy so I'm just gonna add fuel to the fire, come on juice" I said, grabbing juicy's hand and walking out with him. The boys followed and got in their van while juicy and I got to my car. I grabbed a camera from Kevin before leaving. Me and juicy kept taking silly little pictures that you would see couples posting about all the time on instagram. A lot of them were actually pretty cute. I posted several pictures of me and juicy in the car. Finally we got to the zoo. As soon as we got in I ran to the aquarium part. I always loved to see the fish and other aquatic animals. The first place I went was the place where you could pet sharks and stingrays. I pet a few sharks and stingrays before the boys finally found me. I was running around all over the place. They were definitely having a hard time keeping up with me. Somehow me and juicy got to the butterfly exhibit without the boys knowing where we went. "Woahhh so pretty" I said,looking at the butterflies flying all around us. "This is so cool" juicy said, grabbing his phone and taking a picture of us and the butterflies. A butterfly landed on my nose and I giggled. He took a picture of it as well. He kept taking pictures of me and him or of just me. While I was looking at a pretty blue butterfly juicy grabbed my hands. "can I tell you something?" He asked quietly. "of course" I said. "I uh.. I like you like more than a friend,if you don't like me like that it's totally fine but I just wanted to tell you and I felt now was the right time" juicy said, speaking really fast. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands. I softly planted a kiss on his lips which he returned. I pulled away a few seconds later. "Juicy I like you too, I've been feeling so weird about it but it's nice to know you like me too" I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. "YESSS" I heard mully shout,making me jump. I looked over and saw all the boys standing over to the side clapping and yelling. People around us started clapping too. I was pretty embarrassed. Once we finally got away from that to grab food I figured out that they had planned this with juicy before they even got here. We all got our food then I snuck away. I went back to the aquatic area. After about an hour I bumped into juicy. "Figured I'd find you here, why'd you run off?" He asked. "I just wanted to see the fishies" I said, looking into a tank with a bunch of neon fish. "c'mon I think you'll like this" juicy said, grabbing my hand and walking out with me. We walked for a while until we got to a large blue building. He led me inside and the entire place was empty. He led me to a dome and I saw dolphins swimming around us. "Woahhh" I said watching as a dolphin swam up to the glass. "I know you love dolphins and I found this so I thought I would take you here" juicy said, pulling me against him by my waist. I rested my arms on his shoulders and kissed him. He kissed back and we stayed like that for a while. Eventually he broke the kiss. He led me out and we found the other boys. It was starting to get dark so we headed out. We went back home. Juicy was driving while I was in the passenger seat. I fell asleep before we got home. I woke up to juicy carrying me up the stairs. I shut my eyes and laid my head against his chest before falling asleep again.