Mornings(and night lol)

Once they finished eating I put a show on my tv. We watched it while talking to each other about stuff. I focused more on the tv show than the talking though. "Y/n? Hellooo" Juicy said,tapping my shoulder. "Yeah? What do you need" I said, looking at him. "We were talking about going to bed right now" Juicy said.  "Oh alright, c'mon" I said getting up. We said goodnight to Kevin then I lead the rest of them to the guest room where they were sleeping. "Goodnight boys" I said. "Goodnight" they said together. Me and Juicy walked to my room. He laid down in his spot on the floor and I hopped in bed. I turned on my tv and put on a random video then I took off my shirt. "Goodnight Y/n" Juicy said. "Goodnight Juicy" I said, laying my head on my pillow. I fell asleep relatively quickly.

I woke up to a load thud. I then realized that the thud was me. I woke up on the floor next to my bed, laying by Juicy. Juicy sat up and looked at me, "you alright" he asked. "Yeah I just fell, I do that a lot" I said,rubbing my head. He helped me get back up and on my bed. "I can sleep up here to keep you from falling" he said, in a quiet and seemingly shy voice. "You aren't gonna take no for an answer are you" I said,scooting over a little. "Nope" he said before jumping next to me in bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I didn't think anything about it as I assumed he was just trying to keep me from falling off. I fell asleep relatively quickly after that.
When I woke up Juicy was no longer there with me in bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked out of my room. I went to the boys room and they were all gone so I went downstairs. I went into the living room and saw the boys, well 4 of them, sitting on the couch. Juicy wasn't there. "Where's Juicy" I asked. "He's in the kitchen making breakfast" Kevin said chuckling a little. "Of course that's the first thing you say" Mully said chuckling as well. I was confused but I just made my way to the kitchen. Juicy was making some scrambled eggs over the stove. "Morning juice" I said while opening the fridge and grabbing me a water bottle. "Good morning baby" He said with a smile. I spat out my water. "W-what" I said. "What? I didn't say anything" he said, doing that innocent little whistle. I didn't say anything after that. I sat up on the island(counter) that was in the middle of my kitchen. He handed me a plate with eggs on it. "There you are" he said,making plates for the other boys. He,for some reason, picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride to the living room. "Weeee" I yelled. He set me down on the couch then handed the rest of the boys food. For some reason they all laughed when me and Juicy walked in the room. I just ignored it and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through Twitter then saw a picture Josh tweeted of me and Juicy cuddling. My face turned bright red. I didn't say anything but the boys seemed to notice my face. "Why's your face so red hmmm" Josh said with a smirk. "Nothing.." I said. "Really it sure seems like something" Mully said,chuckling. I didn't respond,I just leaned into juicy,sorta cuddling up to him. The boys all started laughing. I gave a nervous and semi-uncomfortable chuckle. Juicy gently wrapped an arm around me and glared at the other boys. They stopped laughing and it fell silent. "Sooo we have a few things planned while we're here, we gotta make some content out of this as well" Narrator said, breaking the silence. "What's planned for tonight" I asked. "We're gonna go to a trampoline park that we bought out" Mully said. It sounded like fun. "And then tomorrow we're gonna camp in your backyard" Josh said. "Alrighty then, let's get ready" I said. "We're all ready, you're the one walking around in only your boxers" Eddie said. My face flushed red from embarrassment, "Oh right.. I'll be right back" I said, getting up and running upstairs. I ran to my room and shut my door. I quickly grabbed the closet things to me which was a pair of sweats and a hoodie I've never seen before but I put it on anyway. I grabbed some socks and put on a thin layer of eyeliner then walked out and headed downstairs. The boys started to chuckle when they saw me but juicy gave them a look again. I was confused but I didn't think anything of it I just put on my shoes. "I'm ready,let's go" I said. "Alrighty then, let's gooo" Juicy said, jumping off the couch and to the door. The boys all followed. We piled into their rental van and headed to the trampoline park.