The last day

I woke up in my bed. Juicy was cuddling me still sleeping. Today was the last day they would be here. I got up and got ready. I wanted to take the boys out for breakfast and then for dinner later, I booked a fancy restaurant. I walked to the boys room and woke them up and told them to get ready then got juicy up. "I don't wanna get uppp" juicy said. "Juicy it's your last day here and I wanna take you somewhere now c'mon up" I said. "Fine but only because I love you" he said,sitting up. He got up and put on some clothes. He kissed my cheek and we went downstairs. All the boys were sitting on the couch. We all got up and hopped in the van. I was driving this time. I took us to Ihop to grab some breakfast. We then went to the store so I could buy groceries but also so they could make a video. They goofed off in the store while I grabbed my groceries. I grabbed a bunch of alcohol too because I wanted to stock up. After I got the groceries into the van I went back inside so I could mess around with the guys. Juicy told me to get in the cart so I did. He started to run around with me in the cart. Narrator had eddie in a cart and mully had josh in a cart. We all raced around the store. I've never had more fun in my life. It's funny how I've had more fun in my 20's than I've had when I was a kid. We built a fort in the toilet paper section. We eventually got kicked out. We went back home and I told the boys to dress in the fanciest clothes they brought but didn't tell them where we were going. I got dressed as well. I put on a black short sleeve button down and some black dress pants along with my usual rings and bracelets. I also painted my nails purple because I wanted to. After we were all ready we left for the restaurant. We walked in and got lead to our table. I got us a booth seat. "What can I get started for you today" the waiter asked us. "We're not ready to order the food yet but I'll keep drinks simple 7 of your most ordered margaritas" I said. "Alright can I see ID just to verify" he asked. We all showed him our id's and he left. "they have gold covered steak??" Narrator said. "Yup, only the best for my boys" I said. "Dude I'm moving in with you they never treat me to this good stuff" kevin said. "hey we do too...sometimes" Juicy said. "Well kevin you can't really stay with me for the next 2 weeks actually" I said. "Why not" he asked. "Well I've got a plane to catch tomorrow as well" I said. I secretly booked a ticket to Florida so I could stay with juicy for the next few weeks. "Awww what about after that" kevin said. "I can't give away too much but don't worry man I'll take you out for dinner again soon" I said. The waiter came back with our margaritas but they couldn't decide on what to eat. "Alright I'll make this easy, one of everything on the menu except for drinks, it's on me boys" I said. "Of course,we will have to bring that out in sections though, is that alright" he asked. "Yes that'll be just fine" I said. He walked away. "Dude are you crazy?? How much with that even cost" Mully said. "I dunno it's all coming out of eddie's card so I don't care" I said jokingly. "What??" Eddie yelled. "Relax I'm joking it'll be like a little over $2,000 I think" I said. After about an hour they finally started bringing us food. First was appetizers which were amazing. Then they brought us main dishes and sides and lastly desserts. Finally after we were done they gave me the bill. I paid with my card then we all left. We went back home and got changed for bed while I packed my suitcase for tomorrow. Juicy would be shocked I know he would. We all said goodnight to each other then went to bed.