Another surprise

We all woke up bright and early. I made the boys breakfast then we drove to the airport. I took my car while the boys took their van. We parked our cars and went in the airport. We went through security and stuff. Me,juicy, narrator,kevin and eddie all said goodbye to josh and mully because they had to go to a different waiting area. Narrator was already crying. "It's ok big guy, you'll still get to see me and eddie because we're staying at my house for the next few weeks" juicy said. That was perfect. I faked saying goodbye when I heard another flight being announced to board. Then when I heard them call for my actual flight I walked back, making sure that they were all on the plane already. I walked on and quickly walked to my seat,seeing a glimpse of juicy while walking. I was in the very back and had a window seat plus I booked the whole row. Well my plan to surprise them came crashing down. Apparently they had double booked seats and now the boys were moving to the back seats with me. There went my idea to surprise them. But then the other people who booked were offered first class and they moved up their. Crisis averted. I sighed a sigh of relief. One of the people who double booked had to sit in my row but I was fine with that. I put on my headphones and fell asleep for most of the flight. I woke up a few minutes before we landed. I didn't exactly know what to do when we landed because the boys would surely see me when I got off. I decided to text kevin my plan and told him to make sure they were on the far side of the airport so I could make it through without them seeing me. I saw kevin look back and I quickly waved with a smile. He chuckled and turned back around and got off the plane. When I got off they were nowhere in sight. I quickly exited the airport and got my rental car. I drove to my hotel because I was staying there for tonight then going to juicy's tomorrow. When we got off the plane it was already dark so when I got to my room I wasted no time falling asleep. When I woke up, I grabbed my things and walked out. Kevin texted me juicy's address and I got in my rental car then drove to the address. I parked across the street and then walked to juicy's house. I knocked on the door and kevin answered. He gave me a hug then led me inside. "They went out to get breakfast and I said I wanted to stay here,that was like 10 minutes ago they'll probably be home in a few so hurry up and find somewhere to hide" kevin said. I went to juicy's room but left my suitcase downstairs by the door. I hid in his closet waiting for kevin to text me to come downstairs. Finally he texted me but told me to be quiet. I quietly went down the stairs and peeked into the room. They were filming a video. I put a finger to my lips as kevin pointed the camera at me. The boys weren't paying attention so they didn't see kevin pointing the camera at me. I quietly went behind the boys. "I didn't know we were filming today" I said from behind them. They all jumped and turned around. "WHAT THE FUCK" Juicy yelled jumping up and hugging me. "Hey juicy" I said chuckling. They all hugged me. "Kevin come here bring it in" I yelled. Kevin hugged me and the other 3 boys. They pulled up another chair to the table and I sat down. "so what are you guys filming" I asked. "We're doing stuff with spicy food, now go spin the wheel" Juicy said. I hopped up and spun the wheel. I got one that said ramen. "Ohh you're fucked man" Juicy said. He then pulled out a cup of the worlds spiciest ramen. "Maybe I should've waited until tomorrow-" I mumbled. Juicy boiled some water and poured it in the ramen cup. While we waited for that to warm up eddie spun the wheel. He got some spicy hard candy. My ramen was done so we both ate our spicy stuff at the same time. I swallowed it but I was fucking dying from it. I ate all of mine. I was coughing like crazy. "Give me the fucking milk" I yelled. Narrator gave me the milk and I fucking poured it all over my face. "Dude aren't you lactose intolerant" eddie said. "Yeah but I don't fucking care man I'll deal with that problem later" I said, downing the second jug of milk. I ended up rushing to the bathroom to throw up afterwards. I still continued to eat the spicy stuff after that. I slammed my head on the table after my 5th round of spicy shit while panting. "I should've waited until tomorrow" I mumbled. "That's what you get" narrator said. "At least that's the last one" Juicy said patting my back. "Fuck me man" I said. "Bet" juicy said. The boys all started laughing. "Bring that ass over here boy" juicy said as I got up and ran. I ran to his room but before I could close the door he ran in the room. He shut it behind him. "I-it was a joke juice" I muttered. He was walking closer to me. I ran around him and opened the door then ran downstairs and hid behind narrator. "Save meee" I screamed as juicy came running down the stairs. "Back away this is a no horny zone" Narrator said in his narrator voice. "This is my house everywhere is a horny zone" Juicy said. "Well that explains the white stains on the couch" Eddie said. We all burst out laughing. The video was over so we were cleaning up. I took a quick shower and took some medicine to help with my stomach. I settled down in juicy's bed. I ended up falling asleep before he got in the room. I woke up to him cuddling up to me then fell asleep a few minutes after that.