Camping and kisses(a timeless classic)

When we got home it was pretty late. I made some spaghetti for dinner. We all ate and laughed. After we were done eating the boys went to bed while I washed the dishes. After I was done with that I went to the bathroom to wash off my eyeliner and brushed my teeth as well as do my usual skin care. Once I was all done with that I headed to my room. Juicy was laying on my bed,scrolling on his phone. I laid next to him and he wrapped an arm around me. "Are you always this cuddly with the boys?" I asked. "Not really but it's different when it's you" he said. I didn't know what he meant by that. I just laid my head on his chest. He put a video on his phone and we watched it together. I slowly fell asleep. When I woke up juicy was asleep cuddling me still. I locked my door before I went to bed so I didn't have to worry about the boys taking anymore pictures. I knew they were just messing around, I've seen dozens of pictures that they take of josh and mully but for some reason it felt a little odd when they took them of me and juicy. Juicy has also been acting weird but maybe he's always like this,as I said I've only been with him irl once before this. After a while of me just laying there cuddling him he finally woke up. "Good morning y/n" he said, sitting up. "Good morning" I said. We got up and walked out. I looked in the boys room and saw that it was empty so I figured they were downstairs. I checked the living room but they weren't there. I heard some yelling from the backyard so I went to check. As soon as I walked out the door I got hit straight in the face with a water balloon. Like right in the eye. "Ow mother fuck!!" I yelled. "Oh shit are you ok" juicy asked. "Yeah it just got me in the eye, may leave me with a black eye but it's fine" I said. The boys had set up tents,or well had the tents out and trying to set them up. We all messed around for a bit before actually setting up the tents. After that we played a few games. We ended up playing truth or dare. "Y/n, truth or dare" Mully asked me. "Hmmm dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss juicy" he said. I felt my face heat up. "Uhm truth..?" I said. "No you can't change it now" he said. I looked at juicy. Before I could say anything he grabbed me by my cheeks and kissed me. He pulled away a few seconds later. I sat there dazed for a second. "Uhh" I mumbled, trying to process what the fuck just happened. All the guys were shouting "oh my god oh my god" and laughing. After they all settled down we continued to play. After a while we stopped filming and went back inside. It was dark yet again because we spent the whole day filming. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I was still confused about earlier.