4. Sneaking Out

I sat next to Issac and watched as the maid served the food. He picked up the spoon without waiting for others and began feeding me.

"Aria have you completed your homework?" I heard Theo as he took a seat opposite to me.

"No" i mumbled taking another bite from Issac.

"Why not" he asked sternly.

"I was cleaning the cars." i said.

"Complete it by 5 in the evening" i nodded and went back to eating. There was silence for a few minutes before Leon Elio and Vince came. After lunch i was about to go back to cleaning the cars but stopped hearing Vince call me.

Maybe he feels bad for making this *little princess* work...

Maybe he will reduce my punishment...

I know he won't but it doesn't hurt to wish...

"Clean the bathroom first and then the cars" he said and walked off towards his office.

I pouted and walked away. For some reason I was pissed. Not in a mood to clean. I walked in the bathroom and everything was pretty much clean, so i did one thing I always do. Which is pouring water everywhere and say i cleaned it. I did the same for the exterior of the cars, making sure every part is wet.

And done.

Now, the only thing that is pending is the interior of the car. I have no choice but to actually clean it.

By the time I cleaned everything it turned dark. I went to my room and took a hot shower relaxing my muscles. I sat on my vanity brushing my hair when my laptop rang. I glanced at it and saw it was my friend Lia, and picked it up.

"When are you coming?" I heard her excited voice on the other end.

"After 11. Is everything ready"

"Yes. Please come soon i will be lonely otherwise" she begged

"I will try my best" i laughed.

"Shit bye" she immediately cut the call. Probably her parents heard her or something. Her parents are very strict like very strict yet her brother zen who is in high school is throwing a party tonight when their parents are leaving for a business trip. Lia blackmailed zen into letting me and a couple of our friends come or that she would tell her parents, to which zen agreed not having much of a choice but did say we are not allowed to drink any alcohol. Like we will listen. But yeah.

All i have to do is
1. COMPLETE my homework
2. Have an early dinner.
3. Pretend tired
4. Go to bed early**
5. Wait for others to get into bed.
6. Get ready and sneak out.

It sounds so simple but only the person who is doing it or more like in a situation like this will get to know the feeling.

According to my plan i completed my homework as fast as i could which took like 2 and half hours but at the end i finished it.

Then an early dinner. It was 7:45 pm and normally we have dinner around 8. So i decided to wait and make it less suspicious, as i normally try my best to avoid dinner or any food for that matter. I only need snacks to survive but offcourse Vince and Theo would go against me and make me eat all sort of salads vegetables and fruits. 

With the left time I decided to choose an outfit. I choose a grey top and matched it with black skirt and boots with knee length socks. I hid them in my walk in closet just incase my brothers decides to come in my room without knocking.

Just as i finished hiding them my room door opened making me sign, they just don't knock.

"Aria dinner is ready come on." I walked out of the closet and saw Leon giving me a Cheshire cat smile more like a grin. And something about that grin sounds trouble. "After all the cleaning you did, you need to eat more to gain back the strength you have lost"

My Mafia BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara