6. Comfort

My sobs echoed in my room as I hugged my pillow for some comfort. My curtains were closed not letting a single ray of moon light enter my room.

After a warning Vince sent me to my room after telling Theo to change the password to everything I used in sneaking out.

"Aria" i heard Leon's voice before the opening and closing of my bedroom door reached my ears. I hide my face more into the pillow knowing he is here to tease me, which he always does whenever I get scolded by Vince or Theo. But I was wrong.

His huge hand rubbed my back gently while whispering assuring words in my ears. He turned me towards him letting me hide my face in his chest, his huge arm covering my entire body. There it was, the comfort i was craving for.

"Shh. It's okay. Calm down or you will get sick" he began stroking my hair. Soon i stopped crying and was hiccuping, before i knew it, my eyes felt heavy and I let myself fall into a deep slumber not before hearing him say "you shouldn't have done it"

The crippling of birds reached my ears as i stirred trying to get comfortable, but that was a task as Leon had his arm wrapped around me, squishing my face into his chest. He is a huge cuddler.

With a lot of difficulty i managed to get up and made my may to the bathroom. I regretted showering as the hot water burned my legs. The swelling on my legs reduced but there are faint red lines all over. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as I thought they would.

I wore my school uniform and just brushed my hair as i don't know to do my hair. By the time I finished brushing my hair, Leon woke up.

"Good morning aria" he stretched get out of the bed.

"Good morning Leon" i spoke softly. He came near me with a mischievous smile, before I could do anything, he ruffled my hair turning it into a birds nest.

"Heyyy" before i could finish yelling he was sprinting to the door and down the hallway to his room.

I huffed before setting my hair again. Now time to go downstairs. I was so nervous but I know i don't have much of a choice here, either way i have to go down.

I slowly walked downstairs noting no one was up until i saw Theo in the kitchen cooking. Should I run back to my room and just hide myself???? Before i could do it, I heard Theo voice,

"Sit down Aria" he spoke without turning to face me. Slumping i walked to the barstool before popping myself into one. I placed my hands on the counter and my head on my hands taking deep breaths.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. Before i could look who it is, the person pulled me into his chest. The familiar cologne of Theo's reached my nostrils. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face into his warm embrace more.

He kissed my hair gently stroking my head, which for some unknown reason brought tears to my eyes. He must observed the change in my breathing pattern as he sat on the bar stool next to me before pulling me into his laps cuddling me. That was like a green signal for let my emotions out instead of hiding them liked i planned to.

"It's okay little one" He gently rubbed his hand up and down my back calming me down.

"I am sorry" i whispered, my voice muffled in his chest.

"Its okay. Just don't repeat it again" he sounded gently and firm at the same time.

When my cries turned into hiccups he gentle placed me back on my seat before placing my legs onto his lap. He caressed the fading red lines scattered all over my legs before nodded to him. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut of by Issac.

"I'll treat them" he said in monotone voice before grabbing my arm and making me stand. He grab my hand pulling me into his bedroom. He left my hand walking towards his bathroom without saying anything. Not knowing what to do i stood rooted in my spot.

"Do you need a special invitation to sit?" He asks harshly coming out of bathroom with a cream in his hand.

"No" i mumbled with my head down taking a seat on the bed. My voice shaky ready for another new set of tears ready to flow down my cheeks but I controlled them.

He sat next to me placing my leg on his lap. Then proceeded to squeeze some cream onto his fingers before gently applying it on my legs.