7

"Done. You can go now" he said closing the cap of the ointment he used then proceeded to stand completely avoiding my eyes, walking to his bathroom.

"Bu-" I stood up.

"Leave" he snapped. The nerve on his forehead pulsing rapidly.

"Please" i whispered, close to tears.

"I said leave Verona" he said commanded. That hurt more than I would like to admit.

I walked out of the room without uttering another word as I know I would burst into tears anytime soon and knew he wouldn't like it.

I ran straight to my bathroom spraying water on my face as to not let anyone know I was crying.

I look in the mirror and saw my eyes completely red. I patted my cheeks rapidly telling myself "it's gonna be okayyyyy"

After about 10 min I got myself together and made my way downstairs yet again.

Everyone were seated on their respective places without touching their food, they were waiting for me.

"Sorry. I am late" i whispered, running to my seat.

"Aria" a voice stopped my movements of pulling my chair back. I turned towards Vince staying rooted on the spot.

"Yes" i said softly.

"Come here" Dare i say my heart didn't hammer against my chest.

Even though my brain was telling me to stay away from him or he might hurt you again ... My heart was completely against it, reminding me Vince is my brother and he would not let anything hurt me.

Compelling with my heart i took slow steps towards Vince, on the head of the table.

While my brain gave me reasons to be scared.

I stood with a reasonable distance between Vince and I, telling "yes"

"Come closer" i moved with much difficulty. Once I was near he pulled my hand, pulling me much closer.

"Sorry I was late. It won't happen again" i gushed worried he would punish me again for being late. The amount of lectures i have received on being punctual is countless.

He raised his eyebrow at me before signing and gently guiding me to sit on his lap.

"It's okay little one" he assured but I wasn't fully convinced.

Theo gestured for the maids to serve the food. I noticed they were all my favourites. Once they served Vince plate.

He picked up his fork filled with egg and brought it near my mouth. I took a double look at Vince and the food before opening my mouth.

I leaned against his chest making myself comfortable as I ate my breakfast in great peace. He kissed my hair every now and then making me feel more loved than ever.

"Go get your backpack" Vince said patting my back. I nodded before I ran to my room wondering who the hell cursed my brother.

After making sure I have all the stuff I need for school I went downstairs and placed my backpack on the couch, taking a seat on it myself.

"Let's go" I lifted my head and saw Issac carrying my bag going towards the door. First, how did he take my bag without me noticing. Secondly, how did he get to main door that fast.

"Hurry up" he yelled from the door slamming it shut on the way. I jumped before running behind him.

I saw him throw my backpack in the backseat before placing himself behind the wheel and once again slamming his car door shut.

Damn! Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Okay. Don't mess up. Don't mess up. Don't mess up" i chanted in my head as i made my way to the passenger seat of his Mercedes.

I have a magical power of making people mad without doing anything.

I sat on the passenger and closed the door softly this time.

"Seat belt"

"Right" i muttered wearing my seat belt. The awkwardness and tension was so loud that it couldn't be cut even with the sharpest knife in the world, it was so freaking thick.

After 5 min into the ride i was done with the silent treatment. I removed my seat belt and stood on the seat before reaching for the backpack in the back.

The car came to a sudden stop making me almost fall forward.

"Can't you fucking sit your ass on the seat idle for 5 fucking min" he roared slamming his hand on the steering wheel. I flinched before falling back on the seat with the force he used to pull me back. My backpack came along as my bracelet somehow got stuck in it.

I pouted before tears filled my eyes. I hugged my backpack and sat straight.

"Why the fuck are you crying now?" He yelled.

I flinched before the tears flowed down my cheeks. "sorry " i sobbed out.

"Shut up" he started the engine going at 100 km/hr speed, then slowed down knowing I am terrified of speed.