<~*🌙 ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 🌙*~>

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ Love

Love

Love is a word that people used a lot. When there is someone that you really 'like ' and care about someone that they like , and then making eyes contact with that special someone Having Butterflies flying form the inside of the stomach, getting friendships into a relationship and turning that relationship into marriage having children around with there parents eyes and there personal. Well in this story there were two people how fell in love or should I say Egypt goddess of the moon named khonshu and a simple Witch of the darkness and death named Deava zahouri fell in love.

khonshu was somebody how what to be represented by the other gods and what to be a real justice! , But really can't show that since he was banished from the gods since he with his human events .

Then there was Deava the witch how was trying to do the goods and peace to her village that she lived , but prove that some people seen her as the bad witch for dark magic in her village. So do you know what the people in Deava villages did to her ?

Well you guess they banished her from the village!   After Deava and khonshu banished well let just say they fell in love ( yet )  in a fresh start. Khonshu was looking a new avatar since his last avatar well let just say it was . Then Deava was working as a mini cafe shop in London city for a have that.

The moon god was about to punish the Little Witch for what she did in her village. Do you know what happen next in this Little love story!? Well Deava could actually see khonshu in the flesh! Nobody in the a place of the Earth could see khonshu since he a god of moon and only with the avatar that he used could see him.

So what the Little loving Witch was trying to expecting khonshu what she was trying to do before she was using dark magic and before getting banish form her village ( which the stubborn god of moon would have to emits have to agreed about the whole banish part. ). Well khonshu was getting a weird feeling about the female Witch . The some goes for the young witch.

So what khonshu decide to say ( which he never say to a immortal being ) that he stay be her side till the end , was it fate that Kuhonshu and Deava was here in the First here or I just there a somehow opposite or comparing the some that they was there.

The following months there friendship turn into a relationship a god of the moon and a Witch was taking baby steps for there relationship .

But the think about relationship their don't last long enough. Deava was getting really ill at the of the relationship.

So what she did that she told one of her trusted friend at work and know at her house with the husband got back to his work and at the time when , her named was Alice mayar and she was pregnant with a baby girl.

So when Deava told Alice was a Witch and need a vessel to trespassing the magic that she had left in her. It was like a Family tradition to pass the magic to other Witch to witches , but this time with a human baby for a vessel.

Therefor Alice agreed with Deava to be here baby vessel and not telling a single sole to anyone even deava lover Khonshu. Which Make to poor moon god angry and lonely when his lover didn't say ones last good bye to him.

I know sad story right. That lonely moon god was also grumpy all sudden or just acting like a two-year old with temper teantums , but that just the past and talking to the past let go to the preset were our two swe-

" JUST TAKING ME WITH YOU MARC ! "

" LIKE HELL THAT AM TAKING YOU , YOU"R PREGNANT { Y / N } !! "

Oh not again knowing those two are frighting ones again .. and then they just have to ruined the moment.

" You know I can take care of myself. Plus am always worried about you Marc. What if your not wearing the suit or if you get a bad injury form a bad fight and am not there to heal you! " Said { Y / N } how was glance at Marc handsome face.

{ Y / N } Mayar was deava vessel so that means that she have dark magic in her and the other mean is that Khonshu the moon god now Know that she was his last lover vessel and a bonus her husband ' new avatar '.

" I been fine. I'll promise you to come home safe with you and the baby. " The dark - haired male who's was placing his hands on his wife roses cheeks.

Aww how cute of them of having their relationship balance! Even when { Y / N } telling Marc that she was pregnant. Normall some male will run away or female will have to abortion to get rid of the baby , but this was a pregnancy that Marc didn't run away when he  wants when he came back to life.

" you sure you come back home safe to see the me and baby . " said { Y/ N} as she was looking at Marc Brown eyes. " I promise you with all my heart I come back safe to see you and our baby girl. " said with a smile on his face.

after their sweat moment had a rest. { Y / N } had gone to rest to hers and Marc bedroom to rest for tomorrow morning and then Marc had a mission to complete that khonshu gave him.

The following years , { Y / N } gave brith with a baby girl named esmeray mayar specter with out Marc being their for her. { Y / N } tried to call Marc cell phone many of time, leaving out voicemail telling him were is he? Or telling him why are you are here at the house. Marc never Answer back her phone calls.

Which need us here is today world were Esmeray is now a teenager and { Y / N } specter ( oh went scratch that last name ! { Y / N } Mayar  for now until she find Marc ) is now a 'single' mother with Marc Specer child.

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ