<~*🌙 ᴍᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ🌙*~>

< warning : Long a^^ chapter >

< note : Am Srry this chapter will be long , I never expected to be long tbh with you guys. >

     ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

   " Sorry , sorry ... did you say wife ? " Steven said. You know what it about to go down. As I mean that, meant that Steven and { Y / N } are going to argue with each other.

    Huh am pretty sure this was what we were left of form their be other Chapters like this in future , Mmmm let me just check this will petty much give me a minute or two...or five , Just for right know enjoy with these 'couple' argue with each other :) . ( God why do love have to sometimes give the rough bands for those two)

" My... are we married?! " Steven said in a statement. " Look , I'm petter sure we lost whoever was chasing you !? Just drop the act please " { Y / N } argue back at Steven.

The two ' couples' continue fighting until { Y / N } had enough with' Marc' bullshit and she said that Steven should get out of her bike which Steven possibly regret that , but Steven beg the { Y / N } that he'll tell everyone that just in his flat !

" Just get me home. " he said to { Y / N } who's scoffs a bit , but she had to would possibly agree with that.

                        ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

      Steven unlock his door then open the door going to the side for { Y / N } get in. What a gentleman ~!

     You know if nothing happens between to Steven and { Y / N } right in this moment then there will probably get to know each other ! Just like old times. Hearing the doors closed shut behind her.

      As { Y / N } got into Steven apartment , she thought it was going to empty, but no it was full of books of the entire Egypt. Then something caught her eye. So she walk up what caught her { E / C } eye. It was a goldfish swimming in it tanks or the new gus that what Steven things?

       She tilted her head like a cat Looking at the fish to eat it. Then steven ( Went straight that ) MARC also was at the to the Gus's fish tank glass seeing his wife { Y / N } through the fish tank. Seeing her { E / C } eye on the goldfish. Man marc miss her so much , but it wasn't the time to make googly eyes on her . Not know .

   " She shouldn't be here. Get her out of here, Steven. You're way out of your depth . " Marc threat to Steven or it seems to be a warning to him. If only { Y / N } see him right now. Then { Y / N } look at Steven eye and quickly look away form him to look back at the fish swing.

       " I Just want my life back. " he said . He completely ignored marc words. Steven just what his life back, like still working at the museums with all the its history! , but it just a wish not the real thing , witch { Y / N } heard form Steven.