<~*🌙 ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ 🌙*~>

< Warning: petter long chapter >

   ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

"God what am I doing in my life right. "  as the teenager speak. "Am going to get myself in  big trouble when I get to the museum tonight . " Esmeray said . She put her hands on her face . 

     I mean the on esmergy is just looking at some of Egypts artifacts and statues of the Egypts gods and about their history , IN . THE . MIDDLE . OF . THE . NIGHT. Sure she might get in big trouble by the Security guard from the museum, but she really wanna what's  something Else  behind the close doors.

    Maybe know about the egpts god of the moon Khonshu or the god of darkness named Apophis. Afterwards it was just her imagine flying around the place think about other Person stuff in her life , like how where did her mother and father met , and why did her father left his pregnant wife ?

    That what she trying  to ask  her mother  were her father been, but never got the chance to tell her mother that question because she'll new if she did then { H / C  }-haired woman will probably breakdown by talking with  that  question.   So she will tried to avoid it that question ( for now ) and look at the bright side of her life.

                                    ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

    Meantime Steven was trying to figure out with what the bloody hell is going one. Well like he's arguing with the employee from the fish store how gus the goldfish had on fin yesterday. Then the  female employee   could see two fins on the fish.

Steven yelled yes and make a quick apologies of him yelling at her.  He even telling her is normal for a fish to grow back two, well the employee suggest if Steven wanna swap it go ahead, but Steven didn't take it for as an answer. The female Employee told him that he was here yesterday! , but you see here folks that wan't Steven at all how come to the fish stop yesterday . 

    Steven have no clue that he went to the fish shot yesterday because THAT WAN"T STeVEN!!! Anyways sorry about for  my out busted lets just go back to th-

                " Oh bugger , I've got a date . Sorry , i'be got a date. "  he said. The dark haired- male rushed out the door with the fish in a  blender machine. Oh yeah I forget he had a date with a girl. Ok let get this over with.

                                    ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

    Well here we are at the date with  Steven wenting on his date to come.  Steven was wearing a black suit with also black pants He was holding flowers and some heart shaped box with chocolate inside.  He was looking around out side of the restaurant looking for his date.  I can bet his  date was a going to be late. Maybe making sure she put light makeup or something.

    " we still expecting one more? " said the waitress as he coming towards to Steven table.  The dark-haired male stop looking around then look towards the waitress hows come to get the Steven empty plates.  " Yes. It's not  looking good, is it? He said to the waitress how past by him. Poor Steven was probably wenting for his date for hour.   So Steven decided to call his date. I mean it will probably be a good positive for him! Right ?!