<~*🌙 ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɪᴛ 🌙*~>

< warning : Long chapter ( SRRY!! ) ,  I kinda sucks at fighting scenes, a bit of wheat>

< warning : Long chapter ( SRRY!! ) , I kinda sucks at fighting scenes, a bit of wheat>

< note : It has been months since I work on this long crazy Chapter :")  and  know I have  finally finished it!  I had to edit multiple pages on my google docs. I was a pain in the butt, but I took that risk anyway! Anyway  , I would like to apologize with my late response over the past few months for not updated this book. I had to deal with school and my shitty tests that I had to re-take
Testes ( which was a big pain to re-take the tests) , sooo yeah.. that all I had to say for this coming day ! I Hope you all have a having good amazing  HAPPY NEW YEARS 🫧✨MORE FUTURE UPDATES CoMING THiS YeAR!!!!!

      ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

" I HAVE IT YOU OLD MAN !" said a young female voice. The two adults turned around to see the dark- haired teenager was holding the scarab up in the air to let everyone know in the room that she had the scarab.

" You couldn't possibly understand the value of holding a child. " Harrow said to the teenager girl . At this time Esmaray's face is like ' I am not a F-ing child sir , I'm almost a grown ass adult. "

As the teenager walks slowly holding the gold like item on her Palm of her hands. Soon the bad guys slowly closed behind her. She can see her mother and Steven looking at the young teenager. She is 100% grounded by coming here. { Y / N } eyes wending when she saw her daughter slowly walking down the stairs. Yup when I tell you she definitely grounded for coming her in Harrow F base.

" Let me have that, I'll keep it safe." Harrow said in a ' nice' tone. Yeah , how about you don't give it to Harrow and give it to Steven or { Y / N } and we can go our separate ways!

" There is no deal in this , Marc. Fix this . Fix this! " Khonshu said to Steven how like at his ' Daughter' as she state by him and her mother.. . OH OH This is going to be an interesting Chapter.

As the dark-hair teenager looked around her surroundings by harrow mans , then she mumbled something about this is definitely a shit lord cult that she got into. The teenager stops by Steven and the { H / C }- women . The fear was really high for both the adults.

She was just a young teenager who risked her life for her parents. It somehow reminded Deave how the bird god is so damn sometimes reckless about what is living and not.

" summon the suit. " Said the Witch to the dark-hair male who has know idea what she was talking about. " Summon the soup? What are you saying? ''The dark-haired male was confused about the female witch words. " You know it what she talking about Steven , summon it .. the suit of course ..." The female teenager whispered to the male adult.

Then Esmeray handed the scarab to Steven. " and can you scarab Keep this safe... I don't think I can trust myself . "

" So be it. " said Harrow, who didn't want to do it the hard way. Not like the last time that he did " let's go , let's Go . " as the two adults and the teenager quickly run away from the main villain. RUN RUN RuN!!! The teenage girl was grabbed by one of the harrow men, she tried to push him but didn't have the strength to push the man off of her.