<~*🌙 ɢᴏʟᴅ ꜰɪꜱʜ 🌙*~>

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

" Esmeray don't forget to take your suitcase. " Told the { H / C }-haired woman reminded her teen daughter to not forget her suitcase for a field trip at the museum at the London city ! WOW ! How lucky she get to see can see all the history of Egypt gods , and artifacts form long time ago!

" Yeah yeah I know mom. " as the teenager grabs her Morning breakfast from the taster. " OH before you go to the bus make sure you call me when you get to London! " add { Y / N } as she was getting ready for work. The brown-haired female add a 'mmm' which that mean 'yea ma'am' .

    I mean you can't blame { Y / N } for making sure if her daughter to be safe. She was going to send Khonshu to watch over her daughter, but she can't even summon or should it said see the moon god since { Y / N } is still learning the basic of witches dark magic . So why not making a call when Esmaray is at London for a week. That will be fun right ?!

Nevertheless it was Esmeaay first time moving out of a country. She could never stop thinking what going to happen to plan! LIKE SHE NON- STOP WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE PLAN!? NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

" ESMERGY!! The school bus is here! "

" I AM MY WAY! "

As the teenager ran to the Front door to catch the school bus . " BYE MOM !! I"LL CALL YOU WHEN I GET THERE !!! " the Teen wave her mom good bye. " Yeah ... good bye . " { Y / N } mumbled with sadness as she remembered Something that she will never forget.

   The bus stop for the female teenager to take the school bus. The yellow bus opens the doors for the young Teen. Esmeray ran outside with her suitcase and went to the buss and set with her friends from School. The school bus door wear know close for to take the air plane.

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

Meanwhile at the air plan a lot of teenagers form different hight school was setting other teenagers. Well All except for Esmeray. She likes always wonder how was her father looks like. The only thing she know about him is that he used to have cool Avengers with her mom.

Her mom anyways have her phone to calling for someone even days or even weeks she was trying to call someone, but never answer her mother back. Oh well if she only know what going on with her mother. At least ermergy was all most there to London to get some rest.

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 🌙◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

" Man without love. " that what the song that was playing inside background of an apartment. Huh I wonder what love doing for someone this time.

A man open his eyes form a deep sleep. He got up from his bed and started looking around the apartment room to see something change in his sleep. He put back the cover of the bed and grab the rope form the leg cuff then started un backed the leg cuff .