Prologue

An alarm blared in the background

"ALL GUARDS PLEASE TRANSFER ALL INMATES TO THEIR DESIGNATED CELLS" I walked down a hallway, with a prison guard right behind me. I look in front of me and the guard leads me into a room with other inmates in them. He lets go of the handcuffs that tie my paws together and gives me a sign with reads

ELYSIUM BRIGGS
ELI-4567G

I then stand in front of a camera and the guard goes behind it. He tells me to smile, but with what I'm going through right now, how could I smile? I hear the flash of the camera, and that's when the guard looks out from the camera and just looks at me with a smile in his face.

The guard takes me down a hallway to the cells, and when we arrive there, what I see traumatized me. I look around and see multiple guards throwing Protogen inmates to the ground and beating them up, inmates punching each other, and others getting shot when trying to leave the cell sector. The guard stops in front of a cell on the 4th level, and that's when he asks me

"Elysium Briggs?" I respond with exhausted in my voice

"Yes, that's me" he then grabs a keycard from his pocket and swipes it on the prison cells door lock, opening it. He then tells me

"Alright, get in there" I stand there and don't do anything, but that's when he says

"I said, get in" I stand there, but that's when he grabs both of my shoulders and throws me into the cell, causing me to fall on the cold concrete floor. He then closes the door and I see him walking away as I slowly stand up and get aware of my surrounding. I see a bed with a thin blanket, a sink and a toilet. I slowly limp to the bed and lay on it, and all I see when I'm on the bed is the concrete ceiling, and all I could hear is the screams of inmates getting beat to death, treated as slaves. All of this causes me to fall asleep, a sad sleep.

After about an hour of sleeping, I wake up when I begin to hear the sound of missiles flying right above the prison. I sit up and hear them growing louder and louder, until one of them hits the ceiling, causing hundreds of pounds of rubble to fall to the ground, crushing inmates and guards in the process. I get off the bed and walk to the font wall of the cell, where I could see the ceiling crumble into hundreds of pieces, and multiple jets fly by near the giant hole in the sky. I then see multiple inmates running for the exit, freeing each other from their cells, but they all run past me. I then yell out to a inmate

"Hey! Help me out!" It's a Protogen, and he stares at me for a few seconds before looking at the ceiling, and that's when he rushes to my cell and begins unlocking the door. After a few seconds he opens the cell door and I run out. I begin following the other inmates, but that's when I look back at the inmate that saved me, and about three guards with rifles in their hands. I see the guards point their guns at the Protogen, and gets shot by a massive array of laser bullets. I could only watch as my savior, falls dead to the ground, but there was nothing I could do. I run to the staircase and dash as fast as I can down, and when me and a couple of inmates come across armed guards, trying to kill us. I manage to use the inmates as cover to avoid their shots, and I run to the exit. I run down a long hallway and make it to the cafeteria, where the exit is right near it. I come to a large set of metal double doors and see multiple inmates running out the doors.

I follow them and get back out to the real world, and that's when I see multiple ships and jets come crashing down to the ground, felling the ruble as they hit the ground. I locate a woods near the prison, and run as fast as I can to it, with guards and our enemies trying to kill me. I have no idea what caused the missiles that hit the prison, or who was responsible for it, but all I know is that they are not coming in peace. I make it to the woods and begin running into it, almost getting lost in the process, but I then locate a enemy camp after about five minutes of running in the woods. I hide behind a bush, and see the entrance of the camp, with two large nine foot tall robot looking dudes, who I know I've seen before. I see a third one walking to the entrance with a furry in his hand. He throws it to the ground and the three robot guys begin surround it, and that's when I see one of them ride his massive boot, and slam it into the furries head, killing him instantly.

I duck down near the bush, just shocked as what to I just saw, but that's when I look back and see the three of them walk back in, and that's when I see in the camp is a T-1 Shellshock Jet. I give out a smile, knowing that can be my way out of this planet. I rush to the entrance of the camp, and that's when I see multiple guards walking around the camp, and that's when I look at the badges on their chests and see that some are Bronze Guard, and others are Automatons. I know that if they find me, it won't be a good ending for me, so I hide behind as much stuff as I could find to not get in their sights, and after a few minutes of crawling around the camp, I make it to the jet and climb on it and get inside. I activate the systems and ignite the thruster, but that's when a soldier notices me and alerts his comrades. I begin to hover up, with the jets defense shield protecting me from the shots, but that's when the robots dudes, who I just remember are the Silver Guard, or Ravegers, look up and see me. I fly up before they can shoot me and begin exiting the atmosphere.

With the soldiers on the ground, one of them receives a message saying

"Attention all soldier of the Willbuxian Supreme Army, the extermination sequence has been declared on this planet. Everyone off the planet now"

I look up and see a massive enemy ship open it's bomb bay doors, and out comes a massive nuke sized projectile. I see it come down to the planet I was once on, and I see a light blue trail coming out from the end of the nuke. I see it hit the planet, and a lighting shockwave cover the entire planet. After about a minute, I begin to see the ground split into a bunch of pieces, and all of them rise up to space. I see the planet crumble into a thousand and all of those pieces of the planet rise to the dark space, as if all the mass on that planet has been lost. I could only watch as the planet I once lived on, the one I grew up on, crumble, and soon, blow up. I begin to feel a tear shed as I look away from the planet, and fly away, in hopes of finding a new planet, one that would accept me.