The Karate Kid: The Balance to Punch

Disclaimer: I do not own Karate Kid or any of its characters. The only thing I own is my OC, Jessie.

AN: I'm using AnnaLyne McCord as my face claim for my OC Jessie.

AN2: So, I have Bronchitis and Pneumonia so my ass has been laid up in bed writing and repeatedly rewatching the Karate Kid movies, including watching the first one with the commentary. Hope ya'll enjoy the chapter.

~(^.^)~

The difference a sister can make

Chapter Thirteen: The Karate Kid: The Balance to Punch

~(^.^)~

The Next Afternoon

Beach

Jessie and Daniel stood at the edge of the water, staring out at the cold ocean forlornly. Neither of them wanted to go out in the cold water, but Mr. Miyagi had told them that they needed to learn balance before they could learn to punch. So here they stood at the edge of the water, letting it hit their feet.

"Come on Danny, sooner we do this the sooner we can be finished," Jessie suggested, taking a step into the water.

She jumped as a wave broke the shore and splashed up her legs.

"Fuck that's cold!" She exclaimed, jumping back into Daniel who'd stepped up behind her.

Daniel caught her with a laugh.

"After you then Jess," Daniel stated, gently pushing her towards the water with another laugh.

"Oh, you think that's funny huh?" Jessie asked.

Daniel nodded his head, smiling brightly at her. Jessie nodded her head as Daniel chuckled once more. Before he could move Jessie hooked her leg around his ankle, grabbed his arm, and spun him around her and shoved him into the next wave that broke the shore. Daniel tumbled to the ground, the wave crashing over him, soaking him to the bone with freezing cold water. He shot up out of the water with a shout, water pouring off of him. Jessie burst out laughing at the look on his face.

"Oh, I see how it is then," Daniel exclaimed, a mischievous look crossing his face.

Jessie paused at the look he shot her, her eyes narrowing as he took a step towards her.

"Daniel..." He took another step towards her and she backed up, "Now Daniel let's be reasonable here."

Daniel smirked, and moved quickly, scooping Jessie up over his shoulder. Jessie shrieked as she was lifted up off the ground.

"Daniel! Put me down!" Jessie shouted as Daniel carried her out into the water.

And then he dumped her down onto the ground into the next wave. Jessie shrieked once more as the wave crashed over her.

"You are so dead LaRusso!" Jessie shouted, jumping up off the ground.

The two chased each other through the waves for a short while, dunking each other in the waves. Until Mr. Miyagi shouted for them to stop goofing off and get back to practicing their balance. Jessie thought keeping her balance in the waves as she did her karatewould be easy for her since she had excellent balance from all her years of ballet.But practicing karate as she got smacked in the face by wave after wave wasvery different kind of balance. Despite the difference she still managed to keepher balance better than Daniel did though.

Daniel and Jessie practiced their kicks in the water while trying not to be knocked over by the waves. At one point the two kids looked over to the shore to see Mr. Miyagi standing on one leg on a wooden piling a little ways away. Mr. Miyagi had his arms up in the air and was standing on one leg in a strange pose that neither had seen before. Then suddenly he jumped into the air, kicking out with one leg then coming back down on the other leg.