The Karate Kid: Sand The Floor

Disclaimer: I do not own Karate Kid or any of its characters. The only thing I own is my OC, Jessie.

AN: I'm using AnnaLyne McCord as my face claim for my OC Jessie.

AN2: Life has been kicking my ass recently. Work, my social life, and my other projects outside of writing, have left me with almost no time to write. But I managed to scrounge together a couple hours to get this one out, so enjoy!

~(^.^)~

The difference a sister can make

Chapter Ten: The Karate Kid: Sand the floor

~(^.^)~

Jessie rode to school with her brother the next day, and the two actually spoke to each other during the ride, and even traded jokes. Both were just relieved to not have an awkward silence between them on the ride to school.

When they reached school, Jessie gave her brother a hug, then rushed off to find her friends. She didn't find Daniel, but she did find Ali. The two walked into the school together, where they both spotted Daniel standing by his locker. The two girls raced over to their friend both excited to see him.

"Morning," Jessie exclaimed, stopping next to him.

He turned to her and gave her a smile. She felt herself blush and couldn't help but think how cute he looked when he smiled.

"Morning," He replied.

Ali just stared at the bruise on Daniel's face, a scowl marring her face. She'd forgotten all about how Johnny and his gang had chased Daniel out of the Halloween dance. But now she was reminded of it just by looking at the bruises that dotted his face and the large white bandage on the left side of his face above his eyebrow.

"I don't believe it," Ali muttered, shaking her head.

She turned on her heel and started down the hallway looking for Johnny. She was gonna give him a piece of her mind!

"Hey, where you going?" Daniel asked, following after her.

"To find King Jerk. This has got to stop!" Ali stated angrily.

"Oh no," Jessie muttered, chasing after her.

"It's fine, it's been taken care of," Daniel said, also racing after her.

"Oh yeah right, till next time," Ali replied, shaking her head.

"No there isn't gonna be a next time," Daniel denied, trying to stop her.

"I've already had a talk with him Ali," Jessie placated.

Ali caught sight of Johnny and his friends in the courtyard over Daniel and Jessie's shoulders. She was surprised to see that Johnny had a black eye, and Tommy's arm was in a sling.

"There they are," Ali grumbled, frowning.

Daniel and Jessie both glanced behind them out the doors and into the courtyard. The boys were all laughing and joking with each other and didn't seem to have noticed the them.

"All right watch this," Daniel stated, starting towards the group of boys.

But Jessie grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him back, gently cuffing him upside the head.

"No! No antagonizing them! You promised, remember? Ali it's fine. Mr. Miyagi, a friend of Daniel's who also knows karate, stepped in on Halloween and stopped the fight. And the next day he and Daniel went to the Dojo and got Kreese to order his students to leave Daniel alone," Jessie explained.