✎Chapter Six✎

Akaashi Pov

After a day or a few, I'm not sure, I haven't been paying attention to the world much. Just sitting here, staring at the wall and thinking of ways to get out of here and to call the cops.

Bo was still doing the same as usual, letting me be here by myself.

And today is the day I have chosen to try to escape for the second time. Or was it the third? Don't know as I said; I haven't been paying attention much. 

It's time. Getting up from the bed, I winced from the pain in my thigh but shrugged it off a while later. Walking up to the door that was left wide open, I made my way out, slowly and quietly. I didn't want him to hear me.

Quietly, I passed his room which he was sitting in, typing away on a computer with his back to me.

Making it to the door, I put my hand on the knob and quietly twisted, holding it and pulling it back. It made a slight creaking noise and I winced, hoping that Bo didn't hear that.

Fully opening the door, I saw the bright sun shining in my face and families passing by.

This is my freedom. Stepping out, I closed the door behind me and started walking, the limp barely noticeable.

Stepping over the fence, I made it to the sidewalk and looked back at the house, not expecting my face to hit something or more like someone's chest.

"So, where are we going?" Bo asked with a calm-looking smile as he stared at me and I tensed.

I should have ran once I got outside. The people outside–I could have asked them for help...

"N-No where..."

"Is that so?" His smile grew.

Was he going to hurt me? Was I wrong to believe that he wouldn't?

"...yes..."

"C'mon then," He took my hand in his and lead me back inside but instead of taking me to the room I had been in, he took me to the one he had been at.

"What are we doing?" I'm usually not the type to ask question after question but for some reason, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"I'm going to give you some of my clothes so you can change out of those and shower. Then I'll take you out to the mall,"

Come again-?

"Huh?"

He sighed. "I'm taking you to the mall to get you stuff that you want and food too. I don't think you want to stay here with nothing to do now would you?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"Oh and also because I know how suffocating it must feel for you now take these and go shower," He passed me an outfit.

"I'll be waiting right here!" He sat down on the bed as I made my way to the bathroom. "Actually wait! I'm coming in with you because I don't trust you to try and escape again,"

What?!

Shaking it off as nothing to make it seem like I didn't care to him, I rushed inside the tub and pulled the curtains. Undressing behind them while he sat on the toilet from what I could make out.

"Agaashi, one bad thing I see you try and do to escape, I will get in the shower with you."

His tone made me shudder and I moved the clothes, turning on the shower and letting it cascade down my back once it was lukewarm.

The window was right there on the top but I wouldn't be able to get out of it because of my thigh and because I'm already naked.

Bo began humming quietly and I tried my best to act like I was showering while just trying to find out how I would get out.

"Awgaasheeeeeeee it's been like fifteen minutes already, are you having trouble showering? Need help?"

"N-No, I don't!"

"I'm gonna get in,"

Quick Keiji make up a lie!!!

"Uh um I don't shower with men who have small dicks–" Keiji what the fuck?!?! "–...yeah,"

Bo chuckled. "It is small,"

Holy–mom once said that men who can take a joke from that are actually packing. Her words, not mine.

'When you tell a man that their dick is small and they agree and don't sound hurt at all then you must know, they are bigger than they seem'

"Do you want to see how small it is?"

"I-no uhm I'm about to get out anyway..."

"Good, I'll let you change. I'll be in the room waiting,"

"Yeah,"

That was a close one...

----------

A/N: This is your daily reminder to make sure to eat and stay hydrated! Have a good day/night and make sure to get a good amount of rest! :)

▪︎ A.A.T ▪︎

----------