✎Chapter Eight✎

Akaashi Pov

There's noise–mumbling? No, whispering. It feels like someone's watching me sleep.

More than one person. It feels like I have multiple pairs of eyes on me. Someone else is here beside Bokuto and me now.

"Was he good?"

What?

"Yeah‐it was perfect."

That one sounded like Bokuto. What are they talking about??

"Yes, and he didn't put up a fight,"

"That's good then."

Slightly peeking, it was a guy shorter than Bokuto but he looked fit as well. They walked over to the door and then the shorter one stopped him.

"You know I can see through your lies right?"

Bokuto tried his best to not tense it seems but even I caught it.

"I'm not lying,"

"You are because if you had done what I told you to do then there would have been bruises on his wrists, marks on his necks and he would look terrified even as he sleeps now."

"Iwaizumi I'm not lying."

"Even if you aren't which I know you are, I have one more task for you to do. If you want to be able to move in with the group then take him to the basement, tie him up, and beat him. Then I'll reconsider letting you fully inside the group."

Bokuto nodded and I tensed. They're gonna hurt me again...

"Oh and make sure to record it so we know you did it." He winked and left just as Bokuto stopped being tense, he turned back to me. 

I faked being asleep still. Please, someone, let me wake up from this dream. A nightmare to be exact. 

"Agaashi I know you're awake already," 

Breathing out, I pushed myself up and sat with my back to the wall. My hands are tied again. 

"I'm going to be hurt again aren't I..." 

He stayed silent and I peeked at him. He was looking at the ground intensely, hands clenched on his lap. 

"I need to find a way to do that recording but without hurting you. And it has to seem realistic. Like I truly hit you."

He doesn't want to hurt me...? 

"You stay here okay? I'm gonna go brainstorm." He stood up abruptly and rushed out leaving me there with my thoughts.

So he doesn't want to hurt me and isn't going to?

But all the things he says–most of the things he says make it seem like he will. Ever since he brought me, he's been nothing but good to me.

And I don't know what to think of it.

Multiple noises were coming from Bokuto's room as if he was in a rush or running around in there.

I'm just gonna stay here and mind my own business as usual–"Agaashii!!!"

Wow, he just came running into the room like nothing.

"Yes, Bokuto-san?"

"I have an idea! Do you know how to do makeup?"

"What-?"

He sat at the end of the bed to which I backed up more into the wall out of instinct.

"I asked if you know how to do makeup or paint or I don't know just anything that involves color–OH!!! And editing! Yes, editing! Do you know how to do any of that?"

Suddenly I don't even know what that is!

"No,"

He cursed and stood up, pacing back and forth, gripping his hair until he suddenly gasped loudly.

"I GOT ANOTHER IDEA!!! AGAASHI YOU'RE SAVED!!!"

I'm really hoping that the idea is that I'm able to be free from here.

"Kaashi stay here! I'll be back!"

For what seems to have been like three hours, I was in the room by myself. Fiddling with my fingers.

The chance to have left was there but a chance of a repeat from last time was also there.

"Agaashi follow me!" He popped his head in by the door and not wanting to cause trouble, I followed him.

It was dark and cold where we went. He made me hold onto his wrist so I could go in the right direction.

A light flickered on and Bokuto grinned goofily. We were in the basement now.

A table, a chair, and a camera are already set up. He is going to hurt me...

"Go sit on the chair, I'm going to fix up the camera,"

Accepting my fate, I sat down on the chair and looked around the room. Bokuto fixed up the camera before leaving the room and coming back down with a bat.

Oh shit, I'm gonna die!

He quickly walked over to me and tied my wrists to the chair in perfect knots.

"When I mouth the words 'scream' I want you to scream, okay?"

I'm going to scream even if you don't tell me to dumbass!!!

The camera light blinked to a different color and Bokuto chuckled menacingly.

"Ready sweetheart?"

"No fuck you!"

"Tsk don't be so rude,"

"I might as well be rude if I'm gonna be killed!!"

He brought the bat up and swung it down, mouthing the word "scream" to which I did.

I was terrified...

Thump!

----------

A/N: Daily reminder to make sure to eat and stay hydrated !

▪︎ A.A.T ▪︎

----------