Epilogue

*10 years later*

Chavvi's POV

I come back from the hospital after attending three back to back surgeries.

I am dead tired now. Just wanna sleep.

I entered the home and was greeted by four little toofans.

"Chachi chocolate!"

Rishab, Samrat bhaiya and bhabhi's first born exclaims happily and three look on with a happy glint in their eyes.

Oh no! I forgot! Today morning they had specially asked me get their favourite chocolates for them.

Before I could say something Sushant spoke up.

"Arre bandaro! Tum itni der se chachi ka wait isliye kr rhe the. Chocolate toh wo mujhe de chuki hai pehle hi. Mujhse maang lete."

(Monkeys! You were waiting for chachi for this. She has already given me the chocolates. You could have asked me.)

Sushant said and the kids ran to him. He took out four chocolates and they squealed in happiness.

Sushant looked at me and blinked his eyes and blinked my eyes in thanking.

I went to my room and took a refreshing bath.

As I came out of the washroom, my little baby came waddling towards me and motioned me to pick him.

Yes, We have two little, naughty kids. I smiled remembering how I broke out the news of my first pregnancy to Sushant.

It was around four years after our marriage. We were well settled in our careers. 

Though we still had not planned anything about having a baby.

I had been feeling low since many days but was ignoring it thinking it to be exhaustion.

Finally one of my colleague cum friend advised me to take a test and that's when I found out that I was indeed a month pregnant.

I was a little nervous to tell Sushant because we had never talked about having a baby and I didn't know how he was going to react.

At night when I returned home he was in the balcony.

I hugged him from back and he held her hands and kissed them.

"Tired?"

He asked and I just hummed.

We stayed like that and then I turned him and hugged him.

He kissed my head and I looked at him smiling mischievously.

"Dadiji bhut time se humse kuch maang rhi hai na Sushant. Tumhe nhi lagta hume unki wish puri krni chahiye."

(Dadi is asking us something from so long. Don't you think we should fulfill her wish.)

He was confused at first but soon his expressions changed and his eyes widened.

I leaned in and whispered in his ears.

"I'm pregnant Sushant."

He looked at me and then a wide smile formed on his face. 

He hugged me tightly and swirled us around.

Eight months later our daughter, Nisha was born.

Sushant is the best father. Like most of the girls, Nisha is a daddy's princess.

Sushant is literally spoiling her with his love and pampering.

Sushant's POV

I was sitting in the living room with bhaiya.