9.

Sanaya's POV

I am sitting in our room in a bridal saree with a veil over my head waiting for my husband.

Husband! The word gives me shivers. I still can't believe that Karan is now my husband.

The man I used to have a crush on in school and then I came to develop a rivalry with is now my husband. 

I love him so much and I know he does too. It could be seen in his eyes. Mumma says he looks at me the way papa looks at her.

Oh! I didn't tell you guys about Priya and Raghav. Did I? 

Well, they are getting married in two weeks. Its going to be so exciting. 

Me and her have already decided that our kids would be best friends. I know we are crazy. But I really want out kids to be best friends.

I came out of my thoughts hearing the door open and then being locked.

Then I heard him sigh.

"Hash! Bach gaya."

(I am saved.)

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

I asked from under the veil and he said.

"Aaj toh ye log mujhe jaane hi nhi dete. Bhaag ke aaya hu tumhare paas."

(Today they won't have let me go. I camd running to you.)

He said and don't know why I blushed. Thank God I have that veil over my head and he can't see my face.

He then sat in front of me and slowly lifted my veil.

"You look so beautiful."

He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"I can't believe tum wahi nakchadi ladki ho."

(I can't believe you are the same stubborn girl.)

He said to tease me and I gave him a stink eye.

"Tumhe pehli raat hi sofa pr sona hai kya?"

(You want to sleep on the sofa on the first night itself?)

He chuckled and pulled me in his arms hugging me close. His warmth instantly seeped into me and I relaxed.

"I love you."

I said kissing his chest and he hummed and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too."

We stayed in each other's embrace. I started wiggling when my jewellery started to itch me.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"Ye jewellery bhut irritate kr rhi hai."

(This jewellery is irritating me.)

He got up and pulled me in his arms making me shriek.

"Kya kr rhe ho Karan? Gir jaaungi mai."

(What are you doing? I will fall.)

I said holding his shoulders tightly.

"Aise kaise meri jaan."

(How so.)

He said and took me to the dressing table. He sat down with me in his lap.

He first helped me unpin my hair and massages my scalp gently.