Epilogue

*7 years later*

Akanksha's POV

It has been seven years of our marriage.

Life with Samarth was perfect. A mix of humour, banters, arguments and love. He is truly the best life partner I could have got.

I still tease about crushing on me as a child and he still teases me saying 'Chhoti bachi ho kya?'

And we do have two chhote chhote bache. Yes! We are now proud parents to two little kids.

Also, I have finally opened my own art gallery as I dreamt of. And I am fortunate because my in-laws have supported me throughout. Mummy was so excited that she wanted me to make the first portrait of hers as I inaugurate the gallery.

She framed the portrait and it is proudly hanging on the wall of her room.

Also, that stupid baby brother of mine, is not a baby anymore but has a baby of his own.

He had got married two years back and just a month back he and his wife were blessed with a cute baby boy.

Also, Riya too is married and is permanently settled in Paris. No! She did not marry any Parisian. It is an Indian man but he works in Paris. So, both of them are settled there and guess what!

She is going to have their first child. No one knows it yet except for me. *Dramatic hair flip*

She is going to surprise her husband first and then tell everyone else.

I came out of my painting room. I am not going to the gallery for some time because my daughter is very small right now. She is just three months old.

I look at the time. Samarth must be about to arrive. 

The house is unusually quiet right now. Reason? The toofan express is out with his dadu.

Our four year old son, Rehaan is a literal toofan express. He would never come walking, he would be running around shouting for things.

I chuckled remembering his shaitaanis.

Just as I step out of the shower, I hear a loud wail. I sigh and pick my daughter in my arms.

She tried to latch on my covered breasts.

"Arre mera bachha! Bhukku lagi."

(Aww my baby! Hungry.)

I coo at her and lay down covering us with the blanket and start feeding her.

She starts sucking immediately and soon her eyes close and she sleeps again.

I was so tired that I didn't even realise when I too slept.

Samarth's POV

I came back home and saw mumma sitting in the living room.

"Aaj badi shanti hai. Kya baat?"

(Its very quiet today. How so?)

"Ghar ka shehzaada bahar gaya hai na."

(The prince of the house is not home.)

She chuckled and I chuckled too.

I went to our room and loosened my tie. Since, I knew I was going to be late today, so I denied dinner.

Throwing the coat and blazer on the sofa, I looked at the bed.

Akanksha is sleeping at this time?

I went to her and removed the blanket a little.