5.

Aisha's POV

"Di mujhe nhi jaana hostel."

(I don't want to go to hostel.)

Naisha whined for the nth time. I looked at her and tears formed in her eyes.

I sighed and held her hands.

"Mai bhi nhi bhejna chahti meri jaan. Lekin mai tujhe yaha akele nhi chhod skti. Waha atleast you'll be safe. Aur mai aati rahungi tujhse milne."

(I also don't want to send you. But I can't leave you alone here. And I'll come to meet you.)

"Mai aapke saath nhi chal skti kya? Mujhe dahej mai le jaao."

(Can't I come with you? Take me as dowry.)

"Aise thodi na hota hai pagal. Aur waise bhi ek din toh mujhe shaadi krke dur jaana hi tha na. Please maan jaa."

(It doesn't happen like this. And one day I had to leave. Please listen to me.)

I kissed her palms and wiped her tears.

"Ok. Lekin promise me aap mujhse milne har mahine nhi mahine me atleast do baar to aaoge."

(Promise me you'll come to meet me twice a month.(

She held out her pinky finger and I joined my pinky with it.

"Promise."

She launched herself in my arms and I hugged her tightly.

Tomorrow is my wedding and today we are going to Mr. Malhotra's house.

I know I shouldn't have been surprised to see his hou-no mansion. But I was. It was so freaking huge for only two people.

Well, now three but still it was huge.

Me and Naisha were sitting in the car that came to pick us up. Naisha was looking around with excitement.

Our luggage was taken to our rooms. Mine was kept in his room because well, from tomorrow I'll be sharing his room and Naisha's in another one.

She will leave for her hostel from here only.

I slept with Naisha for the night.

The next morning Naisha woke me up early which was surprising because she never wakes up early.

"Come on di. Aaj aapki shaadi hai."

(Its your wedding today.)

She squealed and started jumping.

I showered and came out wearing a simple kurti.

There was a knock on the door and I saw a man of around my age standing there with a huge grin.

"Hello. Aap shayad mujhe jaanti nhi lekin mai aapka devar hu bhabhi. Neel."

(You might not know me I am your brother-in-law.)

I smiled and opened the door for him.

"Hi Neel."

"Umm...mai abhi jaata hu. Bhai warna muje kacha chaba jaayenge. Ye beauticians hai. They will get you ready for the wedding."

(I will leave now. Otherwise bhai would kill me. These are the beauticians.)

Two beauticians entered.

In two hours I was ready in my bridal attire and jewellery similar to our mother's. How he did that? God knows but it certainly did something to my heart.

Akshant's POV

I am standing in front of the mirror in a sherwani.

That little brat wanted me to look like a dulha. Like hell. I would be the groom even if I don't wear this shit.