Part 1

Mune stood on the top of the temples head, sprinkling the dust from his arms to give the world good dreams. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to go wrong, but he waved it off as being paranoid.

Mune: (Sighs) Life is good.

The wind blew through his hair and birds flew alongside the temple. He was done spreading his dust and went down into the the temple, where he found his girlfriend Glim reading a book.

Mune: What're you reading?

Glim: its just one of the ancient books. It says things about creatures that have been around since the dawn of time, they're called "Titans". These titans are the ones who keep earths ecosystem in check. Its also said that even the temples of the sun and moon are also titans themselves.

She showed him some of the pictures on the book.

The temple suddenly comes to a stop which alarms Mune and compelled him to see what happened

Mune sees a large pit with a ton of people around it. He heads down with Glim right behind him.

Citizen 1: Mune! Glim! I'm just warning you, it's a mess in here! Just a total mess!

Mune followed the citizen. 

Citizen 1: they picked up a radiation pocket out here last month. they got exited thinking they had a uranium deposit. they started stacking up the heavy machinery and then, well the... the valley floor collapsed into a cavern below. Just dropped away. Just gone.

he showed Mune and Glim a huge area that was caved in. Mune and Glim gasped in shock. 

Citizen 1:  Best guess right now is about 40 miners went down with it! 

They went inside the cavern with hazmat suits on and flashlights.

Citizen 1: this way. 

They followed him.

Citizen 1: when they first discovered pocked, the radiation levels were only half as strong. its almost as if contact with the outside air just started catalyzing something. 

Mune shined his flashlight at a peculiar stalagmite. 

Citizen 1: seems to be some kind of fossil. I've been been digging holes for 30 plus years and never seen anything like it. 

Miners start lighting up the whole cave, revealing a skeleton. 

Glim Oh, My, Gosh! Is it possible?! 

Mune: Sure seems that way.

Citizen 2: hey guys! you gotta see this!

They come over and they see something just as extraordinary as the skeleton. the person goes up and waves his radiation detector near it and it clicks like crazy.  

Glim: What is it? some kind of egg? The bones are fossilized but this is... this formation seems to be perfectly preserved. 

Citizen 1: This one looks broken. like something came out of it. 

Mune was concerned on what might have came out of it, then he saw a hole with moonlight piercing through. 

then we see outside in a birds eye view and we se a path of destroyed rain forest leading to the ocean